My Slammer

skyzmine

"both of mine are 8F

and my son's are also 8F "

This is one of his post's last year reguarding doe permits. I don't see 8c mentioned any where in any of his post's and I looked at all of em.  ;)

Cool that you did that. How long did it take you?

8C permits are OTC practically....to my knowledge, they've NEVER run out of them in recent memory. You could have two 8Fs and go and get two supplementals. Trust me, they want the deer numbers down in 8c.

This back and forth is moot. We're never going to get a response from him, from the appearance.

Quick FYI guys, the OP has tried changing his screen name, email address, etc on his account. It doesnt look like he will be coming back to the site.

I noticed that right off.. he changed it and changed it back... I'm sure he's been $%!ting his britches since he posted this... It doesn't look good for him... He didn't have it scored as far as I know... otherwise He'd have had a tough time explaining things... I'd be curious if he even reported either buck.. ;D

HE didnt change it back, it was changed back for him.  ;)

Quick FYI guys, the OP has tried changing his screen name, email address, etc on his account. It doesnt look like he will be coming back to the site.

I noticed that right off.. he changed it and changed it back... I'm sure he's been $%!ting his britches since he posted this... It doesn't look good for him... He didn't have it scored as far as I know... otherwise He'd have had a tough time explaining things... I'd be curious if he even reported either buck.. ;D

HE didnt change it back, it was changed back for him.  :D

Ahhhh .. and the plot thickens my dear Watson!

• 2 weeks later...

ahhh, i see.

let me clarify something for you.

the spiker was my sons kill. he uses my account here and on other sites.

i do not let my son sigh up for any adult sights, like this one.

both deer were taged. but mine was taged incorrectly by me, being my 1st big buck

i taged it with my regular season buck tag but after finding out i used the wrong tag

i corrected it right away. i even called the DEC about the mistake, i wanted my buck tag for gun.

i was told it was a common mistake

and had to pay $10 to get another tag printed up and surendering the mistaken tag.

and i have all the paperwork for the transaction for the non believers.

both and when i say both i mean my son and i are fully licensed every season for bow, gun

and ML.

i will make suse for now on that when my son makes a post it will say sky jr.

now is there any other questions on this matter?

ahhh, i see.

let me clarify something for you.

the spiker was my sons kill. he uses my account here and on other sites.

i do not let my son sigh up for any adult sights, like this one.

both deer were taged. but mine was taged incorrectly by me, being my 1st big buck

i taged it with my regular season buck tag but after finding out i used the wrong tag

i corrected it right away. i even called the DEC about the mistake, i wanted my buck tag for gun.

i was told it was a common mistake

and had to pay $10 to get another tag printed up and surendering the mistaken tag.

and i have all the paperwork for the transaction for the non believers.

both and when i say both i mean my son and i are fully licensed every season for bow, gun

and ML.

i will make suse for now on that when my son makes a post it will say sky jr.

now is there any other questions on this matter?

If that is true let me be the first to apologize. That being said putting up to clear it would go along way because i am sure that there are more than a couple guys that will still question it.

Oh and i would like to apologize to your son as well if so and say welcome to the forum.

Is that what you told the DEC when they asked you about it?

BBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You know it sure did take you a long time to come up with that story.

I have to agree with Doe on this. Between trying to change your account info, email address and just plain not even acknowledging anything for weeks after returning and using your account again, it stinks of a flaming pile of BS to me.

If we are wrong, then prove us wrong. Show some pics of your son with the spike after he shot it, and his tag on it. After all, what kind of a dad doesnt proudly take a pic of his son with his deer?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just came across this topic.........my opinion is, as follows:

He shot the spike, congrats.

Then his son didnt get a buck, and decided not to hunt anymore because he didnt get a deer, and hunting is boring, and he doesnt want to wake up early anymore, etc....and gave the tag to his dad.

Daddy shoots the "slammer" on his property using his son's tag because he knows its safe on his property, nobody will know. Daddy is so happy about this "slammer" he cant wait to post it on this forum....totally forgetting he already posted his archery buck......OOPS!

POACHER!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Then his son didnt get a buck, and decided not to hunt anymore because he didnt get a deer, and hunting is boring, and he doesnt want to wake up early anymore, etc....and gave the tag to his dad.

Daddy shoots the "slammer" on his property using his son's tag because he knows its safe on his property, nobody will know. Daddy is so happy about this "slammer" he cant wait to post it on this forum....totally forgetting he already posted his archery buck......OOPS!

POACHER!

LOL... sounds good to me.

POACHER!

I won't admit to agreeing with you but I might. Make sense? <grin>