Snow Removal Equipment

Bow

What equipment you guys using to clear all this snow away? as of right now im working with a 90's Snapper snowblower, thing runs like a champ. Thinking about stepping it up to a quad with a plow attached once i get the money. 

Wish i could get away that easy. 60hp pushing a 5ft, 3pt hitch snowblower is the only thing that will clear my driveway and i still shear pins with that. Lets not forget about the bucket on the tractor to move the banks at the end of the drive so you can see if anybody is flying down the road!

• Like 1

i dont have a very big driveway. maybe maybe 40ft by 15... i use my 2008 Arctic Cat with plow, pushes it with ease... im done in minutes, wish i had a bigger drive way so i can stay out there longer doing it lol

im selling this ATV BTW, its in the FS thread

post-252-0-72424400-1391626744_thumb.jpg

I just upgrade from my 1981 john Deere snowblower to a 2 day old ariens , I wasn't looking for a new one but a guy called and said he bought it and it won't snow blow his stone driveway, he had chipped the paint in the auger housing and the shoot so he couldn't take it back and gave me first crack at it for half price, gave the deer to my dad.

When I was out and about today, I saw an old guy clearing his driveway with a walk behind plow. It looked like a snowblower but with a 4' angled blade in front instead of an auger. I don't recall ever seeing one before.

Saw one on Craigslist the other day lol