Toxic Fixed Blade - Has anyone tried these ?

fasteddie

Toxic Fixed Blade - Has anyone tried these ?

Start shooting tighter groups and see field point accuracy with the Toxic Broadhead by Flying Arrow Archery. This advanced broadhead is surgically sharp and offers extreme accuracy. These broadheads feature a unique low profile which reduces wind drag which makes for more accurate shots while in tough conditions, the low profile also makes arrow flight extremely quiet.

The Toxic Broadheads do not have any moving parts, set screws, or rubber bands so there is less chance for failure while in the field. What makes the Toxic Broadhead second to none is its 5" of cutting surface which leaves a wound channel that has been described by a surgeon as a "Radical Core Decompression" wound - the most lethal of wounds

post-132-0-02766000-1392164146_thumb.jpg

Good Lord no.......................................they look like the old Browning Serpentine.

Like "tough nuts" hanging under my trailer ball or camo wraps on my truck...........Hell no I wouldn't want them OR try them for anything.

How about something that is tried and true like a Slick Trick?  Why travel the bumpy road?

Good Lord no.......................................they look like the old Browning Serpentine.

Like "tough nuts" hanging under my trailer ball or camo wraps on my truck...........Hell no I wouldn't want them OR try them for anything.

How about something that is tried and true like a Slick Trick?  Why travel the bumpy road?

Yeah, sure, Lawdwaz...

They laughed at Fig Newton too, when he invented gravity...

You traditionalists naysay EVERYTHING  modern....<<sigh>>.....

Yeah, sure, Lawdwaz...

They laughed at Fig Newton too, when he invented gravity...

You traditionalists naysay EVERYTHING  modern....<<sigh>>.....

You ever put peanut butter on a Fig Newton?  Ohhhh crap, wrong thread................................................. :fie:

I saw these and thought they looked pretty interesting.Let us know how they work if you decide to shoot them.

I  may try some Ramcats or QAD exodus this season after reading about them.  They same to have excellent reviews regarding pass throughs, but I am concerned as well as others regarding the legality of the inerpretation of barbed broadheads.

I'm telling you, they're getting sillier and sillier every year. But Lawdwaz is right. That is just a dressed up version of the old Browning Serpentine that got laughed off the market years ago. We used to call them the "apple corer" .... lol. The little circular areas will fill up with hide and meat, effectively turning the arrow into a blunt ...... lol.

I'm telling you, they're getting sillier and sillier every year. But Lawdwaz is right. That is just a dressed up version of the old Browning Serpentine that got laughed off the market years ago. We used to call them the "apple corer" .... lol. The little circular areas will fill up with hide and meat, effectively turning the arrow into a blunt ...... lol.

They may work great with 100lb KE, but I will stick my slicks.  No reason to change.