Tweety Birds.........

Lawdwaz

I love watching the birds and I have literally hundreds of them coming to my feeders.

I just opened my fifth 50 pound bag of black oil sunflower  seeds and I didn't start feeding until deer (gun)  season.

I have to chuckle...In my younger years I hunted crows a lot and have killed literally hundreds of them..Now I keep a patch of lawn cleared  of snow out by my garage where I put table scraps for my "pet" crows.

I love watching the birds and I have literally hundreds of them coming to my feeders.

I just opened my fifth 50 pound bag of black oil sunflower  seeds and I didn't start feeding until deer (gun)  season.

I have to chuckle...In my younger years I hunted crows a lot and have killed literally hundreds of them..Now I keep a patch of lawn cleared  of snow out by my garage where I put table scraps for my "pet" crows.

Funny how the older I get the more interesting these little critters are to watch... they fascinate me. Well, they say your mind is the first thing to go with age..lol

Funny how the older I get the more interesting these little critters are to watch... they fascinate me. Well, they say your mind is the first thing to go with age..lol

Yeah it's kind of like staring at a fish aquarium. It's all just interesting, and a bit relaxing.