What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

It was just me for dinner tonight so I made breakfast. I started with roasted garlic chicken sausage and some smoked ham. I then added some onion and a little butter to get things sizzling. After it was warmed up I tossed a slice of pepper jack cheese in and then poured 3 eggs over the top. (Added a splash of milk to the eggs and some pepper) Flipped the omelette once and topped with another slice of pepperjack. Final addition was a few splashes of Franks red hot sauce. Yummy.

post-287-0-97594500-1453943174_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

ive got a pile of bunnies, I'm open to all suggestions. I appreciate it and will give it a try

We use to par boil it, then flour it ,salt & pepper  & fry in butter with a little onion till brown. Was always tender.  Also would make rabbit catchitory (sp).  which was good too!   You need help shooting some rabbits?  lol

Edited by hunter49

ive got a pile of bunnies, I'm open to all suggestions. I appreciate it and will give it a try

I cooked one tonight. I added a head of garlic and an onion to some water. Simmered it till it was falling off the bones.(3 hrs) I will make rice and have it tomorrow.
  • Like 2

I'm Pizza Hutted out for life. Daughter got a free pan pizza in elementary school for every book she read She's a bookworm ! We had to go of course to appease her.

I usually only go when the girlfriend comes up for the weekend. She's addicted to it! She never had a pizza hut in Vermont where she grew up so now she's addicted to it, especially their breadsticks lol

You Can't Beat My Meat!

Boneless chicken breasts cut into strips and marinated for days in Italian dressing. I'm going to grill them here in about 30 minutes. Chicken stuffing and sweet corn for sides.

Try adding some OJ to the Italian dressing marinade some time. It's what I use for wild turkey breasts, dash of crushed red pepper and then wrapped in bacon for smoker.

• Like 1