What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

A zweigles white dog with saurcraut

When I was a kid my dad would bring home white hots from a butcher shop in Syracuse, I loved them. I haven't had any like them here in WNY. I don't know why they were better, it could just be my memory screwing with me!

• Like 1

Celebrating your six month anniversary as a Mets fan??

Actually, I was a Dodgers fan until '99. I will admit, I am not a die hard fan, but the Dodgers used to be from Brooklyn, and I really never cared for the Yankees much. The Metropolitans kind of took the place of the Dodgers in NY, and I was a fan, so in '99 I decided who ever wins a three game series between the Mets and the Dodgers will be my favorite team. Mets won.

Oh, dinner was dirty rice with burger. 

Edited by ....rob

Actually, I was a Dodgers fan until '99. I will admit, I am not a die hard fan, but the Dodgers used to be from Brooklyn, and I really never cared for the Yankees much. The Metropolitans kind of took the place of the Dodgers in NY, and I was a fan, so in '99 I decided who ever wins a three game series between the Mets and the Dodgers will be my favorite team. Mets won.

Oh, dinner was dirty rice with burger.

i was just messing with you. Although the Yanks beat them like a rented mule in the 00 series

Juicy Burger in Hamburg , NY ironically. Celebrating daughters acing of hunter safety course today. Another generation of hunters to add. Hogzillla burger , bacon , cheddar , onion rings and BBQ. Devine and quite possibly best burger I've had

Nice looking burger.

Congrats to your daughter. 

• Like 1

I did porterhouse/shell steaks on the grill. I also did some shrimp kabobs and mushroom jalepeno kabobs. Not pictured was a mac salad with pepperoni, tomato, and scallions in a vinaigrette instead of mayo.

Yeah, I left the veins and seeds on the peppers, that's where most of the heat comes from.

post-5489-0-06208100-1460933658_thumb.jp

• Like 3

I went a little odd tonight.

A couple of small lamb shoulder steaks, beef heart, and seeing the g/f won't eat either I made her some tomato and basil brat ( she's like me, she likes a little char, if we wanted steamed we wound boil it ). Left-over mac salad and chips.

post-5489-0-38055600-1461020011_thumb.jp

sounds like it may be an acquired taste?? either way it all looks interesting, and good.

Not necessarily. I just like to take people out of their comfort zones because some people limit themselves to what they know and miss out on so many great flavors in this world.

• Like 2