What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Made some of the back straps from last weeks doe. With mashed potatoes, and mushrooms with bacon and garlic....... this particular doe died very close to the house so we ate her about 60 yards from where she fell 21738354d2a31d4c5523d929e8b24b10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Ok those are loins but they are not tenderloin.... tenderloin is the filet mignon...... btw I used a processor last week because I had to. It was the first time I have in years... and I never will again. I didn't get back half of what I should have and the tenderloins weren't even there............. I will offer this to anyone within two hours drive of Monticello NY.... if you shoot a deer and can wait to have it butchered and have the space to do so... I will come teach you..... anyone is also welcome to drive to me and I will teach at my place as well

Should have called you today.

• Like 1

Mixed roasted veggies. Tossed with olive oil,basil and oregano.

Eggplant,tomatoes celery,sweet green and orange bell and jalapino peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, onion, and garlic.

Then chicken sauteed in seseme oil, and tossed into long grain/wild rice and a bit of soy sauce and paprika. Brownies for dessert

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

Mixed roasted veggies. Tossed with olive oil,basil and oregano.
Eggplant,tomatoes celery,sweet green and orange bell and jalapino peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, onion, and garlic.
 Then chicken sauteed in seseme oil, and tossed into long grain/wild rice and a bit of soy sauce and paprika. Brownies for dessert

Need some pics from
You in this thread.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Need some pics from
You in this thread.

Biz, you just ruined yours, mine, and turkeyfeathers chances of hunting growies land. Thanks 'bro'. Don't you have a vacation to some beach you could be on. LOL

11 minutes ago, growalot said:

Nope,comes a time ppl need to take other ppls word for things..the whole "no pics,didn't happen" annoys me...just a tad.:wink:

You got that right growie. I saw three sasquatch, a werewolf, a three tongued dragon and no deer hunting this morning. Even if I did have pics, no one would believe me.

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Same. Everything sounds good in writing but I'd like to see some of these meals
For ideas

yeah I love cooking off a picture.  I don't typically do recipes but will take ingredients and a picture to make my own. 

• Like 1

Gosh Rob...I'd assume your not a liar so..... you saw what you think you saw.

I'll just not post in this thread...seeing pics with little description, is the same to me, as your thoughts of no picture with some description.

The above was not meant to sound nasty ,though it sorta does,not intended.

Sautee'd hind steaks in butter & garlic, farm stand green beans and rice.  Not too bad…... 

I also trimmed up a bunch of venison to make jerky with and gave the dog all the trimmings……..He loves me right now. …LOL!!

Edited by ants
  • Like 1