What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Grilled chicken tacos. Made a homemade pico this morning, did a "quick pickle" with a white onion, and chopped up some lettuce. Lots of hot sauce on mine. Was a great change up from the day to day meal.51eeb9437dd152d1ffd7b0ea40bd6cd2.jpg5adc52b8bb5c2c853b8f479b2875205b.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 6

My last bit of venison backstrap ready to go under the broiler.  My own seasoning, with sliced garlic, and onion.  Bittersweet guys.  Wish me luck for this coming season.   Its from my first bow harvest from 2 yrs ago.  Fresh garden yellow squash steaming with onion, and garlic to accompany it.  

20180725_194205.jpg

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Fletch said:

Not dinner but it could be!
Maple bacon jerky yum

59eb7e5bf5d0127e4d1c54b5ea6ef28d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oven or dehydrator? Looking good   Tip : store in little paper bags ( fridge)  as plastic will get condensation. Although never have that problem as gone in 2 days anyhow 

Oven or dehydrator? Looking good   Tip : store in little paper bags ( fridge)  as plastic will get condensation. Although never have that problem as gone in 2 days anyhow 

Dehydrator

And it don’t last long enough to worry around here lol. I’ve made 60 pounds of jerky so far this year lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

College town bagels. Some yummy iced coffee , cheddar bagel with chicken , bacon. , sausage , pepperoni, pizza sauce n cheese.

I see the Ithaca Bakery logo on your cup - I pass by there twice a day for the last 10 years and for no good reason I've never stopped there!

Ever go to Shortstop Deli? It's not far from where you are now. If you like deli sandwiches I give it 4.5 stars.

• Like 1