What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Whats up? I watch this thread and see very little green veggies...or any veggies really..You guys don't like them? I have a rule in meal planning ...meat/protein, green, yellow and a starch Potatoe/rice/pasta...The only thing I will ommit on occasion is the yellow...Wish I had the other day...my finger won't be hurting right now..lol

I usually always post veggies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, growalot said:

Whats up? I watch this thread and see very little green veggies...or any veggies really..You guys don't like them? I have a rule in meal planning ...meat/protein, green, yellow and a starch Potatoe/rice/pasta...The only thing I will ommit on occasion is the yellow...Wish I had the other day...my finger won't be hurting right now..lol

I post veggies in just about all my posts of plated food, and usually mention what veggie I made if I cooked on the grill and have no pic of plated food. The only time I don't cook veggies is when I make wings for watching football.

Ah, tonight. Sweet and sour pork, white rice, veggie medley steamed in sweet and sour sauce. Lots of curry and cracked black pepper.

sweetnsourpork.jpg

• Like 2

Went to the Oak Stave with the Mrs.
Mac n cheese with crawfish 1c217de618f0ef6528df9802799653bf.jpg
Deviled eggs. 1 with lump crabmeat /1 with bacon jam / 1 with black truffles 58471f0f0746f96b9b95b0f89a7c359e.jpg
Poutine with gravy , blue cheese , cheddar cheese , scallions , diced meatloaf 7ea0ea9b2c32725180041fa172d1b776.jpg
Philly cheesesteak egg rolls with sriracha ketchup a8a2a67db8788049a4df2dc7bc0dcf50.jpg
All of which was outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

A little outside the box for me tonight, a squash I usually don't care for.. G/f cooked, seared steelhead, spaghetti squash that she baked and then sautéed in EVO/fresh garlic/cracked black pepper/sea salt/thyme/and rosemary ( It was awesome! Never used to like spaghetti squash until tonight, will be eating a lot more of it now ), and steamed peas.

For my snack.....Baked up some chicken hearts and gizzards in hot sauce, then spun them in two more hot sauces with blue cheese on the side. YUMMY!

sgettisquash1.jpg

gizzerds.jpg

• Like 2