What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I have had peanut butter on burgers a couple times. I'm not a fan, but there are a ton of burger joints that have burgers with peanut butter and jelly on the menu, and they go over well.

Scaled back my presentation just for Biz tonight. Mango habanero wings from BWW, country style pork ribs in the crock pot for 4 hours with Sweet baby Rays Sweet and Spicy, home made tater salad, and left over zucchini ( not shown ). 

wingsnribs.jpg

• Like 2

I have had peanut butter on burgers a couple times. I'm not a fan, but there are a ton of burger joints that have burgers with peanut butter and jelly on the menu, and they go over well.

Scaled back my presentation just for Biz tonight. Mango habanero wings from BWW, country style pork ribs in the crock pot for 4 hours with Sweet baby Rays Sweet and Spicy, home made tater salad, and left over zucchini ( not shown ). 
wingsnribs.jpg

I keep telling you there's too much sugar in sweet baby rays. Try Stubbs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBQ to me should be sweet yet tangy and Stubbs is neither. I had it once and tossed the rest of the jar as I was disappointed in the flavor. When I was in Memphis, TN, that was the best BBQ I've ever had with sweet and tangy sauce. 

Depends on the sauce. If I am stuck using some store brand due to time constraints I will add just a pinch more brown sugar, white vinegar, some sort of spice for a bite ( usually chili powder, crushed red pepper, or if I have it in the fridge a pepper extract, but never too much ), and a tea spoon of butter, and heat it all up in a sauce pan. It's really not that hard to make BBQ sauce from scratch.

I like to make my own sauces, either from scratch or by blending things together.

I can't remember the last time I used a store bought rub for cooking/grilling, always made from scratch for more then 20 years.

• Like 1