What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

5 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Wegman's carries NY State Fair Speedies marinate. It is very good. I like it on Chicken 

Salamidas State Fair Spiedie sauce is the name and it is fantastic. Throw some cubed venison in it for a few days and then grill them. Fantastic. I had some the other and posted on here. Kids love em too. 

They have other marinades as well. Here is a link to Salamidas. 

http://shop.spiedie.com

Here is a link for Lupo's Spiedies marinades too.

http://spiedies.com

• Like 1

No pics yet they will come tomorrow but it's sausage weekend.... ground up 10lb of venison 10 of pork butt making breakfast and brats tomorrow.... also have 5lbs of jerkey marinating till tomorrow am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

CHICKEN  and BISQUITS !!

My American Legion Post is putting on a chicken-n-bisquits dinner this evening..

$8  per person ( $6 for us old farts)....Best meal deal going for the price...The Mermaid and I are going over with  my fishing buddy Howie and his lovely wife Wanda.. Howie is driving, so I'll be able to slurp down a beer or three with my meal...

Life is GOOD ....<<sigh>>.....

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

CHICKEN  and BISQUITS !!

My American Legion Post is putting on a chicken-n-bisquits dinner this evening..

$8  per person ( $6 for us old farts)....Best meal deal going for the price...The Mermaid and I are going over with  my fishing buddy Howie and his lovely wife Wanda.. Howie is driving, so I'll be able to slurp down a beer or three with my meal...

Life is GOOD ....<<sigh>>.....

Sounds as good as the Mountain View in Atlanta!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, growalot said:

The Mnt.  view is 15 mins from us...5 from our sons place...not fond of the chicken and biscuits, but loved the Fish fry.

I had their Saturday night prime rib special a couple times and it's pretty good.  

Can't believe you don't like the C&B Sunday meal.....next time my wife and I are meeting Pygmy & The Mermaid I'd invite you & Me B.   You can stay home if you're not going to enjoy it....he can come though. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1