What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

7 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lol. Sounds like a fad diet or something. You better sneak in some grilled chicken or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife does these "cleanse" every once in a while as well.  A week of two of pure veggie and fruits then slowly introduces meat.  During those first couple of weeks, if I want any meat, I'll have to cook it myself.  A few times I got too lazy and ended up eating nothing but veggies for dinner.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lol. Sounds like a fad diet or something. You better sneak in some grilled chicken or something.

well that lasted 48 hours.  Still eating the rabbit food, but added a chicken breast last night.  Man was it good - even had salt on it!  lol  I am not cut out to be a vegan.

• Like 3

last night was spinach, tomatoes, and cheese wrapped with a butterflied seasoned chicken breast.  sides were wild rice and corn.  

probably having ribs tonight for red meat as my mother in-law will be there and can't get past the mind set of eating a deer.

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Haha. That's why our country is known as fat America. It's an inclusive man can order however many you want.

I will admit I went to a sandals all inclusive and ordered 2 dinners every time.  You just have to overcome the shame factor.  

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I will admit I went to a sandals all inclusive and ordered 2 dinners every time.  You just have to overcome the shame factor.  

2 years ago we went to Jamaica and this past year it was the dominican rep.  both all inclusive.  there was shame.  i was also over it in a hurry.  in jamaica had an authentic jerk chicken hut right next to the pool.  as much as you want practically any time of the day or night.  it was good.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Even when he's state side, I look at the dinners Biz posts and I don't know how he survives on that.  His meals are literally a 1/4 of what I eat.

my primary care doc goes down your way for $80 ala cart venison.  she loves to hear meals we have with venison and garden goods.  i told her i'd bring her pounds of it and she was in awe, but then she said she wouldn't even know what to do with it. haha  i'm telling you some would starve down there.

Even when he's state side, I look at the dinners Biz posts and I don't know how he survives on that.  His meals are literally a 1/4 of what I eat.

I need to lose weight. I can eat a lb of pasta or like 6-7 chicken cutlets in 1 sitting. You guys see my 1st dish, not my entire meal.