What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

How'd you prep that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crockpot for 6 hours with with garlic, local raw honey, parsley, low sodium soy sauce, and few other ingredients I think I saw my wife put in. Chicken was Bell & Evans, which is what we always buy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Football snack. Fried baloney and onions c6e8146ccbe515cb3f12672d875ee8b9.jpg

That's not fried bologna! You have to go to a deli and get a chunk to slice, or have them slice it at least 1/2" thick, you need some char on fried bologna! Limburger cheese goes good with it, but man that stuff stinks and most people can't even be in the same room with it. 

1 hour ago, Jdubs said:

Venison brats.

FB_IMG_1485119015486.jpg

NICE! Just be careful posting pics of fancy beer glasses, it makes the natives restless. Just kidding about the beer glass, sort of. :whistle:

Edited by ....rob

Can't eat venison all the time. Last night was my version of st Louis ribs. Been awhile since I've used the charcoal/smoker side of grill. I know it's a trend for plated pictures. Truth be told we used paper plates so forgive me.
82996834c8b6a4a06ae72c49426a357a.jpg
653b59735af04e06af9937698a4cb617.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ....rob said:

NICE! Just be careful posting pics of fancy beer glasses, it makes the natives restless. Just kidding about the beer glass, sort of. :whistle:

I don't see a girly gold ring on the top of that glass so its OK!!

23 hours ago, ....rob said:

That's not fried bologna! You have to go to a deli and get a chunk to slice, or have them slice it at least 1/2" thick, you need some char on fried bologna! Limburger cheese goes good with it, but man that stuff stinks and most people can't even be in the same room with it. 

Well, the bottle was too big for a coozie and I was all outta Solo cups!  :drinks:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

Can't eat venison all the time. Last night was my version of st Louis ribs. Been awhile since I've used the charcoal/smoker side of grill. I know it's a trend for plated pictures. Truth be told we used paper plates so forgive me.
82996834c8b6a4a06ae72c49426a357a.jpg
653b59735af04e06af9937698a4cb617.jpg

Ribs look awesome. I have the same exact grill. Propane on one side and wood/charcoal grill on the other side.

• Like 2

Ribs look awesome. I have the same exact grill. Propane on one side and wood/charcoal grill on the other side.

Chargriller Duo is where it's at. I had to remove the top rack on that side. Usually smoking bigger or taller things like beer can chicken or roasts. It just gets in the way.

14 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

Chargriller Duo is where it's at. I had to remove the top rack on that side. Usually smoking bigger or taller things like beer can chicken or roasts. It just gets in the way.

Yeah i agree, its a great grill. My wife loves the ease of propane, but i love my charcoal/wood grilling. Best of both worlds all in one unit and everyone's Happy,happy...also is great to have both grills going at same time when i do alot of entertaining in the summer.