What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Heart attack dinner. Everything was cooked in the fryer;
Hot wings, hotter than hell wings, garlic-parm wings, spicy breaded wings, onion rings, pizza bites, cream cheese jalapeno poppers, and mozzarella sticks.
fe20bbbd44c9b8584b2f95ad3853d608.jpg&key=a329ba3e16cba967f19af7d9ee040215394585f352f441cac5fbe116097b7da5

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Did you bread the breaded wings or buy them like that ? There's a place called Sals near that has them and they're excellent. Only other place I've ever had them was at Hooters At work many years ago we got a shipment of brand new Titleist logo overruns in bulk All assorted logos. Found about 3 dozen with Hooters logo and imprint that said " bring in golfball for a free single order of wings " We got to know the hooters girls quite well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Did you bread the breaded wings or buy them like that ? There's a place called Sals near that has them and they're excellent. Only other place I've ever had them was at Hooters At work many years ago we got a shipment of brand new Titleist logo overruns in bulk All assorted logos. Found about 3 dozen with Hooters logo and imprint that said " bring in golfball for a free single order of wings " We got to know the hooters girls quite well. emoji51.png

I breaded them myself. Egg wash and then flour mixed with crushed red pepper-habanero spice-chili powder-garlic powder-cayenne pepper powder-smoked paprika-sea salt-black pepper. I even made the sauce for the garlic-parm wings. 

• Like 3

Wingfest. Screw this. Started out by $10 parking. $5 each to get in Then couldn't bring Spyderco thru metal detector so walk it way back to car. Contested it was fine in all of Smitnsonians , Arlington etc security Lines are at least 75 deep, some 100 . Gave tickets to girls so I'm sitting in bleachers dealing with yellow jackets What a bs experience lol. And I ain't paying $7 for a Labatts blue. 281e27e1ca11ca0d721b27cd24f822d1.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

b681fa1ba1cacf6a66e2d8ab3e9827da.jpg

Live from a Puerto Rican baby shower in the Bronx

It was made in Miami. I just found the show where I remember it from. Was it as good as they say comes out, crispy skin and moist meat?

Edited by First-light
  • Like 2

It was made in Miami. I just found the show where I remember it from. Was it as good as they say comes out, crispy skin and moist meat?

I'm not a huge pork fan, but it was very good. From what I was told, very easy to use as well

• Like 2