What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Slim fit, skinny, et al, has nothing to do with the waist size. It's how much room will be in the leg areas. All my jeans are either standard or relax fit. I tried on a straight fit onces and the jean got stuck to my calf because they were so tight. I have fairly large calves for my size.

Yes I know this. I go slim fit but not skinny. Otherwise too tight on quads and calves.

Same with shirts, slim fit not ultra slim fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim fit, skinny, et al, has nothing to do with the waist size. It's how much room will be in the leg areas. All my jeans are either standard or relax fit. I tried on a straight fit once and the jean got stuck to my calf because they were so tight. I have fairly large calves for my size.

Are you related to Bill?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I prefer to have a little room for my meat and two vege

You Can't Beat My Meat!

I prefer super tight in the genital region for a nice bulge effect. It's a real icebreaker at the bar when I put my hands on my hips and lean back a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do skinny jeans and hipsters have to do with what you have for dinner?

Im just glad we dropped the picture requirement

LOL

I made a lasagna with just ground beef, peppers and onions, and mozzarella. I made it a glass bread pan like I used to when I lived alone. 

• Like 2

doe steaks ...I am going to say this yet again....This is just the best dang deer meat I have ever in my life eaten...I do not know if it's from them now being corn fed by the farms or my using the vacuum seal...it's just tender and sweet almost with no hint of game...gosh...I hope this year produces the same!

• Like 3