What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

30 minutes ago, crappyice said:

6c003c91a4515a2df53f6a5914a4c0e4.jpg
Venison Taco Tuesday ...additional ramp or two found its way to me!!
3 pounds of venison ground ...with a little left for lunch tomorrow- ANIMALS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeeeeaaaah buddy!

• Like 1

Steak again tonight with grilled zucchini and air fried potatoes. Also made some home made broccoli cheddar soup

baea7c4dfb8c6228438d60a7ef78c7c6.jpg&key=2545b6debacdc52440b0a92a766ddcc58d3d946d55834415766a425cd23b209a
eaf0d55ded7a39145e7adbd496cf5302.jpg&key=3e806cc761f42eeebc747c4d7d25e59a799a3fe325ba6d8b864e86fe83cf95e6

Where you buy your steaks? I keep seeing commercials lately for New York Prime Beef dot com

Where you buy your steaks? I keep seeing commercials lately for New York Prime Beef dot com

I get mine from Hilltop Hanover...10 minutes from your house....in the woods! They are free and called DOES!!!

• Like 1

I ordered two prime strip loins from Baldor and cut them myself. You could do it very easily if you wanted to. I could even walk you through it on FaceTime if you like. They are fantastic

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I get mine from Hilltop Hanover...10 minutes from your house....in the woods! They are free and called DOES!!!

I got venison, but I ain't no frail vegan. I'm yearning for beef. Usually I just have Uncle Giuseppe's cut me steaks to my preference. But i keep seeing these commercials for NYPrimeBeef but their dry aged stuff is pricey

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I ordered two prime strip loins from Baldor and cut them myself. You could do it very easily if you wanted to. I could even walk you through it on FaceTime if you like. They are fantastic

Nice. Our next Baldor delivery comes 4/21. My wife eats lamb, but not really beef much so that's a ton of steak for me. I think I saw like 12lb. minimum. I would prefer like 5lb.

Nice. Our next Baldor delivery comes 4/21. My wife eats lamb, but not really beef much so that's a ton of steak for me. I think I saw like 12lb. minimum. I would prefer like 5lb.

It’s around 10 lbs which would yield you 10
Good steaks

• Like 1