What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I pounded out some boneless chicken breasts , coffee rub , stuffed with diced chorizo and cheddar cheese. Rolled and wrapped with bacon and threw on the smoker. Corn , edamame as a side. Mama was pleased to come home from work to dinner

Ok that officially looks fantastic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Venison cheese burgers  , ketchup , mayo, siracha , salt , pepper and garlic spread and a bacon relish made with bacon , onions , thyme , salt , pepper and white wine vinegar. Opted for green bag of chips as a side 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
Adding pic
  • Like 1

WOW!!! The wife made strip steaks on the grill, but decided to use the charcoal grill. I got home a little late and ate by myself, while everyone else was out on the patio. My oldest daughter came in just as I was sitting down to eat. She looked at my steak, grinned and said "try it"  I cut into it, it was nice and tender,I took a bite……BLAAAHHH!! It tasted like lighter fluid!!!! The wife never lets the coals burn down enough before she slaps the food on……I buried he steak at the bottom of the trash can, and told the wife it was good….(trust me…with my wife that was the thing to do)  As I am typing this, i just had a lighter fluid burp..off of one bite!!

When she goes to bed I'll make a sandwich…...:negative:

Edited by ants
  • Like 1