What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

i can never understand this.  to me this is like taking a sandwich and putting it inside another roll .   no matter how many bodegas i go into i just can't wrap my head around it lol.   I'm gone a have one when i go back to work in september!  

I thought the same thing that's why in ever got one even though I grew up around it. Finally decided to give it a try a couple of years ago and was surprised. It actually goes well together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

c98c924e632f364977dc9579945b1d0f.jpg
The wife came up with this creation last week and instantly became a household favorite..... Turley kielbasa, potatoes, broccoli, and Romano cheese.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Been making this in a fry pan, the oven and even over campfire coals for many years. Got the recipe in an old cook book. If you like red onion ( or any onion ) and mushrooms add them. It's awesome!

• Like 1

BBQ pork chops, grilled zucchini with olive oil, garlic salt, and some mesquite  seasoning, fresh cucumbers in Italian dressing, and garlic noodles.

Neighbor brought home some BBQ sauce from Wisconsin. Very good stuff.

IMG_20160731_171100426.jpg

IMG_20160731_165426004_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

I've decided that when cooked right I prefer venison steak to a beef steak. It actually surprised me. I did a side by side comparison the other night.I seasoned them the same,  I cooked them the same, and I ate them side by side. Saved some till the next day because I like to eat day old cold steak and that was the true test. The beef taste bland and I preferred the venison.  

image.jpg

• Like 5

I've decided that when cooked right I prefer venison steak to a beef steak. It actually surprised me. I did a side by side comparison the other night.I seasoned them the same,  I cooked them the same, and I ate them side by side. Saved some till the next day because I like to eat day old cold steak and that was the true test. The beef taste bland and I preferred the venison.  

image.jpg

Was that venison from the big buck you got?

If so, wait until you try a nice plump doe. Even better!

I heard talk of people eating venison from deer taken down by Naples and and not liking the taste supposedly from the deer eating a lot of grapes.

• Like 2

On August 2, 2016 at 6:42 AM, PREDATE said:

Was that venison from the big buck you got?

If so, wait until you try a nice plump doe. Even better!

I heard talk of people eating venison from deer taken down by Naples and and not liking the taste supposedly from the deer eating a lot of grapes.

This was from a doe that I got a week before my buck.  I've cooked the buck the same and it seemed a little tougher but still good.  You can definitely tell the difference though.