What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Young couple across the street had a party tonight . I had pasta salads, baked ziti,sausage peppers and onions , Genny lights, shots of fireball, and a Cohiba .

Cops only came twice so far .....

I wanted to say. " but officer you said you didn't want to come back here tonight ."

• Like 4

Now theres something i thought i would never see ,Biz eating from a paper plate , did you have wine from a red solo cup too ? :rofl:

Haha. That's how my wife left it for ease of heating up I guess. I use solo cups for beer pong and flip cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marinated grilled chicken breast strip salad, fresh Italian bread and fresh strawberries. My daughters' request……….Fine with me. A couple Bud Lights (for me) added just the right amount of flavor and balance, to the whole meal..

• Like 3

b0a0c782c220fd46b4be2c323e467da6.jpg

Picked up the "Matador" combo from Pio Pio. I'm a regular but this is the first time I've taken it to go. Their green secret sauce is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice.  i could never get down with the hot dogs and fries tho. they always ended p in the garbage. lol  avocado salad was my side of choice.

Edited by diplomat019

Burgers and corn on the cob. Yes, budget beer again. Expenses of buying a home are adding up LOL.

Try this with your grilled corn next time. Leave the husk on and grill it, no foil, over charcoal is preferred. Once cooked, skip the butter, and take a lime wedge and drench it in lime juice. Lastly, sprinkle with salt. Had this year's ago at a Mexican picnic and it was fantastic.

• Like 2