Growie

Paula

Stop the wishful thinking Steve....

Paula just certain subjects tweak me...after reading one thread today..nope there are some descent ppl here, but some that..... knowing kids hunt...and just may have kids of their own that check out hunting sites...should have their fingers broken before allowed to even think of posting...but hey JMO.

Actually injured and grounded right now so bored....

• Like 1

Thanks Steve...

Paula there's the point...I was wrong in the way I went about it but it was deleted and see they should have banned me..Infact  PM'd him and said so with an appology...still think that actually...but the nasty posts I read today they would never edit nor think wrong...which says a lot...

Thanks for the well wishes though ...back to surgery after hunting...left knee this year...but small tear in meniscus ...bad tear of ACL...Oct 2nd back to surgeons office..I'll be hunting Oct1...

Thanks..Well as I say..for everything bad there is always a good if ya look...Mr. B is out looking at UTV's as I type...has been for a couple of weeks since this happened...does not want me walking up and down this stupid hill anymore...I don't like the four wheeler....just step in ,power steering ,automatic and a bed to carry my equipment...even a roof to keep me out of the rain and snow to and from blinds... :D

• Like 2

Thanks guys...been through PT many times...if there is to be said a good thing about surgeries of this type...PT would be it...As it stands I'm not sure if the surgeon will reconstruct or just go with PT and knee brace due to my age...My Dr  isn't sure if this is a new tear or an old one I made worse....he is leaving that up to the surgeon to decide when he goes in to fix the meniscus. I have had several bad knee injuries when in high school and college(soccer goalie,Volleyball,softball)...They did no MRI's back then and I was put on crutches for months at a time...This could actually be a second break  he mentioned a chunk being gone??? certainly hurts more than last years knee..Ohh well...lol

Grow. Get more the 1 surgeons opinion, I had another problem worst then a meniscus ,went to the hosp. of special surgery in NY city got an opinion from them, It wound up that my reg. surgeon was one of the best to do what had to be done.A month later I was climbing hillsides in the Catskills.And that is no BS.

Glad to see you are still lurking here. Hope you stick around a bit longer. We could use some decent folks like you on this site. Sorry about the knee. Been having issues with my right one and my neck but not to the point of needing surgery, at least not yet. Wish you best of luck this season and with your knee.

Hope everything works out ok with the knee.  You are a valued poster on this site!  Not sure what got you upset but don't let a few bad apples ruin it, your experience and depth of knowledge is vast and your impute is highly regarded.  This site is made great by people who care, help and give good advice and I consider you one of our top posters.  STAY!!!  We have many hunters who benefit from your knowledge and experience.

• Like 4