Donate

Paula

Reasons for the donation are: Not making your city more congested

Not having to pay for them to be on welfare

Not paying for them to be in jail or prison

Not paying for the future children being on welfare

No minimum required but for each of my reasons stated i am asking for $25, if you can think of any other reason maybe you would consider adding another $25

Thank you and have a great rewared day

Don't you just love the redistribution of wealth? Even better the next check should arrive even closer to election day.

The check to Paula could be viewed as a redistribution of wealth, but the check from Cuomo is people getting back their own money.  It's not like the money given to people with kids is being taken from single people only.  Most of the people with kids have been taxed more than enough and are only getting some of it back here.  Yes, it would be great if everyone got something back, or paid less taxes to begin with, but I am sure ANYONE getting some money back won't be returning it back to Cuomo with a NO THANK YOU note!

• Like 1

In a State that is supposedly broke ...not one dang person should be seeing a check...we should be seeing the guys in Albany taking one for the team in pay reductions,benefit reductions....for no other reason than they royally screwed up in doing what is suppose to be their jobs, which are not just a holding pens to the next step up....

In a State that is supposedly broke ...not one dang person should be seeing a check...we should be seeing the guys in Albany taking one for the team in pay reductions,benefit reductions....for no other reason than they royally screwed up in doing what is suppose to be their jobs, which are not just a holding pens to the next step up....

Amen!

The check to Paula could be viewed as a redistribution of wealth, but the check from Cuomo is people getting back their own money.  It's not like the money given to people with kids is being taken from single people only.  Most of the people with kids have been taxed more than enough and are only getting some of it back here.  Yes, it would be great if everyone got something back, or paid less taxes to begin with, but I am sure ANYONE getting some money back won't be returning it back to Cuomo with a NO THANK YOU note!

No, actually the money being handed out by Cuomo is partly my money. Why is it that people think that the only ones who have paid in the taxes are those with kids? Those people who have kids already get tax exemptions. I paid in excessive taxes ..... where's my cut. You bet it's redistribution of wealth.