Can new members join?

Grouse

3 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

5 minutes ago, mowin said:

Come join and give your options.  I've never bashed this site.  So as long as you don't bash the other one, your good to go. 

So do tell us what you agenda is without really telling us what your agenda is.   How long has it been now that site has started?  You think if anyone here cared they would still be here. 

IMG_7300.png

2 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

So do tell us what you agenda is without really telling us what your agenda is.   How long has it been now that site has started?  You think if anyone here cared they would still be here. 

IMG_7300.png

My agenda was pretty obvious. I told grampy I liked his post, but it might get him banned.  

But I see you like to visit.  I believe you are a member. If that site is so bad, why did you join? Why do you "look" ? 

You like it here, just the way it is, but there you are on the site you openly bash but won't post the link to.  

Well I am tapping out of this Cluster_Puck thread, I allow myself around a half hour a day on social media and I have gone way over the limit. 40 degrees here, I am grabbing a gun and my dog and going hunting, see if I can kill something but probably won't, too soft.:good:

Al

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly.  And the only Mod does nothing about it. They never start a tread. They most definitely to not put up any harvest threads. I get a kick out of that one on a hunting site. I guess we know the reason for that one. If holding each others hand over there is so great what’s the need to come here?  Great people they say. Yet those chose to stay here. No need to be on two exact sites in the same state.           

I honestly don't understand the venom being thrown at members here who just choose to be on multiple forums?? When YOU are the biggest detriment to this, or any other forum with your bragging about nothing posts. Because YOU are just a poser, who needs to come here for an audience to boost your fragile ego. I figured you out long ago. I've mentored kids who in "real life" are twice the hunter you CLAIM to be. Anytime you want to go head to head with me in the woods, in any capacity, you give me a call! I will wait for your lame response for a good laugh Mayor Poser.

How many others here watch only one TV channel? Listen to only one radio station? Never use FB, Google, or any other online medium?? This is 2024! Everyone goes from place to place! What's the big deal about me or anyone else, being a member of multiple forums?? I have been a member here for a long freakin time!! I don't come here to disparage this place!! And I NEVER have! I add content in a thoughtful manner. Unlike a certain AH member here does!! So now, other longtime members who I've respected for years, are calling me out because I am on another forum??? Look back at my content over the years I've been here!! I have been nothing but supportive and added positive posts to this place! I am not the absentee owner who ripped off members of this site! And who refuses to help out his own moderators in any way. With even a simple E-Mail! Or could give two craps about this place!!! I actually care!

You couple who want to see me leave for making a free choice, can go pound salt! I am every bit as much a member here as you are! I will stay a member here to the end! I have done nothing to be banned! I will continue to post in a positive way! Just like I always have! If I am to be banned for speaking my mind here, then there are a couple others who should be as well for speaking theirs!

This is all so childish and needless. Get over it!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, grampy said:

I honestly don't understand the venom being thrown at members here who just choose to be on multiple forums?? When YOU are the biggest detriment to this, or any other forum with your bragging about nothing posts. Because YOU are just a poser, who needs to come here for an audience to boost your fragile ego. I figured you out long ago. I've mentored kids who in "real life" are twice the hunter you CLAIM to be. Anytime you want to go head to head with me in the woods, in any capacity, you give me a call! I will wait for your lame response for a good laugh Mayor Poser.

How many others here watch only one TV channel? Listen to only one radio station? Never use FB, Google, or any other online medium?? This is 2024! Everyone goes from place to place! What's the big deal about me or anyone else, being a member of multiple forums?? I have been a member here for a long freakin time!! I don't come here to disparage this place!! And I NEVER have! I add content in a thoughtful manner. Unlike a certain AH member here does!! So now, other longtime members who I've respected for years, are calling me out because I am on another forum??? Look back at my content over the years I've been here!! I have been nothing but supportive and added positive posts to this place! I am not the absentee owner who ripped off members of this site! And who refuses to help out his own moderators in any way. With even a simple E-Mail! Or could give two craps about this place!!! I actually care!

You couple who want to see me leave for making a free choice, can go pound salt! I am every bit as much a member here as you are! I will stay a member here to the end! I have done nothing to be banned! I will continue to post in a positive way! Just like I always have! If I am to be banned for speaking my mind here, then there are a couple others who should be as well for speaking theirs!

This is all so childish and needless. Get over it!

Ahhh.  There he is. Only Steve and Moho to go. Give it time.  Let’s hope the one mod that will see thru your agenda will do something.  As you once again with the 4-5 other cronies only show up when someone posts about the other site and NEVER add anything hunting related.    And bragging. Haha. Wipe that off your chin. It’s getting old. Just because you can’t walk the walk don’t down those that can. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, mowin said:

My agenda was pretty obvious. I told grampy I liked his post, but it might get him banned.  

But I see you like to visit.  I believe you are a member. If that site is so bad, why did you join? Why do you "look" ? 

You like it here, just the way it is, but there you are on the site you openly bash but won't post the link to.  

Your agenda is right there in black and white. And you will die an old man before you see me as a member on any other forum.   You few will crawl back in your holes and we will enjoy the site for what it is once again.  Never bash any sites and never need to join two. Especially that one. Thanks. 

• Haha 1

Ahhh.  There he is. Only Steve and Moho to go. Give it time.  Let’s hope the one mod that will see thru your agenda will do something.  As you once again with the 4-5 other cronies only show up when someone posts about the other site and NEVER add anything hunting related.    And bragging. Haha. Wipe that off your chin. It’s getting old. Just because you can’t walk the walk don’t down those that can. 

Nothing hunting related?  You better go back and look at live from the woods from this past season.  I'll wait for the apology.

Your agenda is right there in black and white. And you will die an old man before you see me as a member on any other forum.   You few will crawl back in your holes and we will enjoy the site for what it is once again.  Never bash any sites and never need to join two. Especially that one. Thanks. 

Again, you read and then twist to fit what you believe.  I believe you spend more time on the other site you openly bash than you do here. You proved you visit. I'm sure the link is on your homepage. 

I hope to die a old man.. I think every guy wants that. As far as waiting for you to join another site. I didn't have to wait long. Enjoy both sites.  

• Thanks 1

A good season for me; would have liked a buck with the bow or ML’r but didn’t see the “right” one.   Passed a pile with the bow and a few in the late season.  

Most importantly the freezer is runneth’ over.  Lol

• Like 4

Please don't let all this back and forth regarding hunting forums distract you from the fact that Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game playing for the Polk High Panthers during the 1966 City Championship game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

A good season for me; would have liked a buck with the bow or ML’r but didn’t see the “right” one.   Passed a pile with the bow and a few in the late season.  

Most importantly the freezer is runneth’ over.  Lol

So what might the “Right” one have looked like for you to fill that tag?