I am begging for anyone having childern, to have some common sense!!!

Culvercreek hunt club

Too funny...We know a guy named Mike Hunt...know Dr Stopp and that is the son of the original Dr Stopp...My hand surgeons name was Dr Mitten

There are some cruel parents out there...one of our kids works in education...believe me they don't have to be sexual in nature to just be wrong!!!...some times for professional seasons suggestions of name changes are offered...why would you name your kid after cartoon characters??!! ???

Too funny...We know a guy named Mike Hunt...know Dr Stopp and that is the son of the original Dr Stopp...My hand surgeons name was Dr Mitten

There are some cruel parents out there...one of our kids works in education...believe me they don't have to be sexual in nature to just be wrong!!!...some times for professional seasons suggestions of name changes are offered...why would you name your kid after cartoon characters??!! ???

Wasn't is George Foreman the boxer that named ALL his sons George. I remembering his saying in an interview that he wanted to make sure someone came if he called...lol

Yup, he has five boys all named George, two of his 5 girls are named, Freeda George and Georgetta...funny guy that George.

I had a fork lift driver work for me named James Brown .We were in the break area one night and he said there were 26 kids in his family and 6 of the boys were named James . One of the guys asked how they knew when to answer when their mother called . One of the other guys popped off and said , "when she called them by their last name " !

• 2 weeks later...

Ther is / was a Fork Lift salesman in Henrietta named Richard Head . His parents had to be stupid to name him that . Imagine the humiliation throughout his school years !

There is an ECO that covers Onondaga that has that exact name. He started writing up a bunch of drunks ice fishing on Oneida when they started in on him about it.

ECO Roster

:D :D :D :D :D :D :):P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P [table][tr][td]

Onondaga County - Zone 2 - ECOs    [table][tr]  [td]Officer[/td]  [td]Phone Number[/td]  [/tr]  [tr]  [td]ECO Richard Head[/td]  [td](315) 673-3067

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Your sure to get a ticket for something if he shows up.  :D  :D

I had a job at work the other night that was wrong, so I looked up the previous operation and who ran it and the guys sign on name was shitte. I said well that explaines it.

I just can't believe how stupid or cruel some parents can be.

One part of my job is resuwe review to find worthy candidates for positions. the names I see make me cringe.

Pay attention parents and imagine what will happen to the kids latter on if life.

Who out there woule have named their kid Richard.....if their last name was PUFFER.

COME ON!!

Probably the same mother without the forsight that get a vibrantly colored floral tatoo all across her chest  without the thought that is will look like a tatoo of coleslaw at age 80

K I am done...lol

How about Dick Trickle the NASCAR driver.