Common things that strike....

growalot

You as funny or strange?

We were talking about remembering my plate #...when We figured out what it is..

I always get Mr B's B-Day wrong...I always say one day off. 35 yrs and still just can't get that one day out of my head...until we found an old Birthday book his Mom gave me( all family birthays listed) when we first got married...She wrote his birthday down wrong...Hhhmmm Mistake???? :dontknow:

Well my plate # would read G(od) D(amn) ( his first initial ) then the month and wrong day of his birthday...what are the chances....hahaha

So what common things in your life strike a funny bone or huh thats strange...

Edited by growalot

I'm not sure it fits with your question, but:

I invite people to my house, which is basically a well-built shack full of books, guns, and firewood, with a drum-kit where there would normally be a sofa. Good food, good music, good conversation, and a generally warm atmosphere.Then a guest will ask me how I can live like this in my little shack as opposed to something more 'normal'. My standard answer is, "how can I not?"

It always leaves me wondering what they think I'm missing.

• Like 2

Speaking of drones...I see in my readings that there are a bunch of states putting in laws against the use of drones in the deer woods...not only to keep deer from being harassed by hunters but hunters having the same protection from antis......Hhhmmm I think I mentioned this whole drone problem a while back...this didn't take long....

I always get Mr B's B-Day wrong...I always say one day off. 35 yrs and still just can't get that one day out of my head...until we found an old Birthday book his Mom gave me( all family birthays listed) when we first got married...She wrote his birthday down wrong...Hhhmmm Mistake???? :dontknow:

The spouse's birthday is a sore spot here........!!  My first dog was born 4/17 and my wife was born 4/18.  I'll be damned if I can keep them straight.  She (the wife) gets a bit torqued.......... :)

You know what, I might have them twisted up right here too.  Sonofabieotch........................now I have to go check the AKC papers.  :D 

• Like 2