Calibers

I think I will not publicly list my firearms. Call me paranoid, but it just occurred to me that so far there is no such listing publicly disclosed, and I think I'll just keep it that way.

BTW its not the guns its the calibers and Yes You are paranoid :-) I could have 45 guns in 5.56  MOLON LABE....

BTW its not the guns its the calibers and Yes You are paranoid :-) I could have 45 guns in 5.56  MOLON LABE....

Wow!  45?  I don't have any guns at all.  I have all these cartridges.  Now I just need a rifle that would accept the cartridges.

• Like 2

Yup....I can remember when you could buy a Finnish Lahti 20MM anti-tank gun MAIL order...Seems like it cost less than $100 also.

If I remember correctly ammo was about a buck a round..Pretty steep in 1965, but not bad right now. Folks are paying $2 a pop or more for .50 BMG...

• Like 1

Oh I'm sure they know everything you have/had.

I don't believe they know of things before the "Gun control act of 1968" . Years ago there were no questions asked, walk in buy a gun & walk out.  No paper work & no phone calls made, nothing.  I  think there's lots of Grandpa's & Great grandpa's hand me down guns they don't know about.

I honestly I have the ability to hunt anything I want given the right load with what I already have buuuut... new guns r just awesome

I past "need" a long time ago.

Still like to fill in a few holes here and there.

22 Hornet single shot; 458 Win Mag boltgun ;450/400 #1 Ruger; 223Rem, 243Win,375HH for my switch barrel travel gun;

Anything interesting that pops up.

Looking for a Hornet, Dinsdale ?

Wish I had known that...It wasn't a single shot, but a Win M70 circa early 1950s..

Went for $750... It had a couple of extra d/t holes in it, but was really a nice specimen otherwise..

Looking for something light, poking around for BBF 20 ga over a Hornet or 22 Highpower.....

12 gauge pump (smoothbore)

.22 LR

Looking to add a lefty bolt action rifle in .308 or .270 hint hint to anyone trying to get ridda one haha

Damn..........a nice 308 NULA just went on another site for a cool $2200 today.

Since that has vanished why not look at those LH Ruger American rifles?  I also saw on another site that Bud's had a good price on LH Hawkeyes listed on Gunbroker.  Scheck 'em out............ :)

Edited by Lawdwaz

Damn..........a nice 308 NULA just went on another site for a cool $2200 today.

Since that has vanished why not look at those LH Ruger American rifles? I also saw on another site that Bud's had a good price on LH Hawkeyes listed on Gunbroker. Scheck 'em out............ :)

Definitely gonna scheck out those Hawkeyes!!! I held the ruger American in a gander mt a few months ago and i didn't love the feel. I was thinking of customizing an Axis platform with a diff stock and optics... Waiting on my tax return though

I don't reload ammo... yet.  so nothing fancy caliber wise.  various guns in the following calibers.

.22LR

.223 Rem

.30-30 Win

.30-06

.300 Win Mag

9x19mm Para

.50 (muzzleloader... so don't come kick down my door)

...oh yea.  I NEED everything else.

Edited by dbHunterNY

Definitely gonna scheck out those Hawkeyes!!! I held the ruger American in a gander mt a few months ago and i didn't love the feel. I was thinking of customizing an Axis platform with a diff stock and optics... Waiting on my tax return though

I was helping a young man shop for his 1st rifle a few months back.I wasn't impressed W/the Rugar American at all. the Axis II is a much better bargain.IMO

The Axis appears to share many components W/the regular Savage bolt actions. Much easier to upgrade/modify.

• Like 2