Gloves - waterproof and mid-heavy

phade

Other than my early season and fleece archery gloves, my waterproof and late season gloves took a beating last year, stitchings ripping out, etc. I got my money's worth out of them, but finding the same model isn't an option due to their age.

Looking for waterproof gloves for rainy days, and some thin but warm (and hopefully waterproof) gloves for gun season. Bought a new 30-30 and my remaining winter gloves won't allow for easy cycling because they are too bulky.

Suggestions?

Edited by phade

I have some long pink gutting gloves that should work perfect for you.  $7.95/pair.  Completely waterproof and if you ever kill a deer, can serve a dual purpose.

This is perfect - Phade just opened a whole new market to me.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

I also use a muff with handwarmers. I  carried my ML thru regular season thru ML season. With the optics on it it's difficult to get a gloved hand on the hammer to pull back. Keep saying I'll get an extended hammer but don't.

It's also easier to not have to take off glove and drop it to the ground so I can post in " Live from the woods " thread :rolleyes:

• Like 1