Should I move to another stand?

ApexerER

OK, I have been hunting this stand since Oct. 1st. I generally only can get out once a week so I don't feel like I am putting a lot of pressure on the stand. I have not had a sit where I haven't seen deer but they are all doe. I don't have a single buck on camera either. Last year, same stand same camera placement, by Halloween I had a very nice 8, a 6, A big fork and two or three different spikes on camera. This season nothing. (other than doe) I keep telling myself the bucks will be coming with all the doe activity but I am just no seeing it. Am I wasting my time in this stand or do I assume where the are doe, the buck will soon be.....

Well.....that all depends on what you have heard on your walks in...I'm assuming cover of dark? and what might be seeing you on your walks out..if bedded in eye range...over hunted can be tricky...also this years wind currents ,speeds and gust compared to past years...

Yes I go in at dark, I don't use a flashlight, I have found that my eyes adjust pretty well even when it is pitch black and I don't have a problem finding my stand. If I sat in another stand I don't hunt as much I would have to use a light. I have not jumped any deer that I am aware of on my way in although they can be really quiet. I am going to make a mock scrape when I leave for the week.....