Warming up this week...

zeus1gdsm

There is another thread on this somewhere . I'm off for two weeks and was really going to,hit it hard those weeks and still will. Little wind, no rain easy temps to sit all day if one wants.

Now it has gone from mid 60's to low 70's , I may hunt more mornings now , but from what I saw and others reported bucks are on their feet where I hunt.

I shot this guy a on a bright warm sunny afternoon.

My friends old west are hunting Montana next week out of a tent, lows in the teens ! I'm ok with 60 !

post-253-0-35547100-1446391759_thumb.jpg

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 3

​Suppose to be warm her on LI.  If my cold gets better I am suppose to be off Thursday until the 22nd.  You can bet I will be out hunting this week, this warm weather will not stop a buck chasing a doe in heat.  This is the weekend to really step up and put your time in.  Anything can happen at any time so I pack a lunch and stay all day! 

First weekend in November should not even be a question about if you should go it is really about how long CAN you go!

• Like 4

72 degrees this is just a little warm for this time of season.I'm not complaining cause we are saving on the fuel bill's.I have been seeing a few good bucks while on the way to work and 2 road kill Buck's this week alone.to many doe's to count.