Beer

Dom

No Lumineers at Ommegang Brewery. Saw Grace Potter there two years ago and tented overnight at the brewery. It was a blast besides the headache in the morning drinking all those micros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Lumineers at Ommegang Brewery. Saw Grace Potter there two years ago and tented overnight at the brewery. It was a blast besides the headache in the morning drinking all those micros!

That should be a good show, they are a very solid group and bring the rock/folk together nicely. I saw Zac Brown cover nirvanas "all apologies" that was a very good cover. Have fun fletch. Drink em up Edited by kpkot

Going to Ellicottville brewery tonight. Havent had a whole lot of their beers. Ive had the 2 brothers ipa (its ok) and their blueberry (not a big fan). Anyone have any suggestions?

Pantius Droppus  Blood orange hefewiezen , hop bomb,  caramel apple cuvee is interesting , and Chocolate Cherry Bomb on nitro come to mind. Food pretty good too. DO NOT speed on the 219 though. The troopers live off the Canucks coming down to their summer places. Have fun

And St Caberlicious sounds really good. Saw Premiere gourmet has it on tap so guessing they'll have it at EBC

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

This thread has been bad for me. Got me drinking fancy beer from a fancy glass now. LOL

Spent the morning looking at a house and a trailer. Will be putting a bid on the trailer. Spent the afternoon painting the g/f's parents guest room.

Now just relaxing with a Long Trail Double Bag. 

post-5489-0-03892100-1465080219_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Trial, never saw that one either . I'm losing my beer acknowledgement touch Love ET's beer too

It was reasonable too..think like 9 bucks for the bottle. Not quite two pints but close.

I drank the first half cold and the second at close to room temp...really solid imperial stout

Had this a couple days ago .. If you see it grab a few. It's excellent

That's looks and sounds good. Must try. Problem is I'm not seeing a lot of these beers. I guess I need to get out and explore more.

• Like 2

That's looks and sounds good. Must try. Problem is I'm not seeing a lot of these beers. I guess I need to get out and explore more.

Just look for some premiere bottle shops in your area. Ones that sell individual 12 ounce bottles/cans are always nice to try a certain kind or style.

• Like 1

Don't do it Elmo! Reading this thread has me drinking some great beers. But, eventually you will buy a girly glass to drink those good beers from. Or, when it comes to a glass, you will ruin the beer by putting it in a Jets glass.

:whistle:

• Like 3