Beer

Dom

23 hours ago, aboa13 said:

An 8 pack of beer from the brewery my wife works at. He couldn't make the release last Saturday. He was in Mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait!?!? Your wife works at a brewery? Did she before you proposed? Or is it WHY,,,, you proposed?? 

• Like 3

Wait!?!? Your wife works at a brewery? Did she before you proposed? Or is it WHY,,,, you proposed?? 

No. She didn't. The brewery is young. She just started. But now she's in the inner circle of the local craft beer seen. Yeah me cheers.

• Like 3

NYC

Essex Street Beauty ?

Please don't tell ?

Who's been ? Speakeasy's   Essex has a full bar in the ladies room with free champagne. Boss and her family just got back  Said both were great and fun.

Said Mcsorley's(oldest bar in NYC I think) was pretty neat too. Order a fistful of beers and server plunks down 5 big mugs of either dark or light (only 2 choices)  Beer was fair but atmosphere was a lot of fun.

Edited by turkeyfeathers

NYC
Essex Street Beauty ?
Please don't tell ?
Who's been ? Speakeasy's   Essex has a full bar in the ladies room with free champagne. Boss and her family just got back  Said both were great and fun.
Said Mcsorley's(oldest bar in NYC I think) was pretty neat too. Order a fistful of beers and server plunks down 5 big mugs of either dark or light (only 2 choices)  Beer was fair but atmosphere was a lot of fun.

Lots of speakeasy's in NYC. Some better than others. McSorley's is cool for 1 time but more of a tourist place IMO. So many bars in NYC, I wonder how many actually. Must be thousands within just a few square miles.

Been to McSorley's oh it's neat and all and good history , although I don't believe to much of it, especially the wishbones covered in dust . 

Had the been there since WWI I'd think at some point the dust would have blown off or people would knock it off as they're within reach of the bar . 

I think they must reapply the  dust . Do,like the history of banning women though .

Heres yesterdays cans from my sisters , 3/4 million dollar house cheap beer....

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I saw on Today Show that Other Half did a special beer that part of proceeds go to wounded warrior and such. Carson Daly helped brew it. Can't get Other Half in WNY sadly

Do you have access to big ditch?