Beer

Dom

Hes a child lol, youre the king of the small sample size. Hes the top prospect in all of baseball, lets keep an eye on him

He ain't no Chris Sale. I couldn't be happier with that trade. He's another Puig, fancy cars, blowing all his $, etc. I'd rather rather have Betts/Benintendi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another lost series for the Yanks. Onto Seattle. I effin Love it!

0-8-2 in last 10 series. Boom! It's been a great summer after all my Yankee fan friends talked crap in early June.

• Like 1

All I know is Yanks vs Sox this year um Yanks lead!!

Good thing they do or they would be 8 games back. Don't worry about Sox at this point, worry about wildcard

Post tornado warning and possible touchdown half hour away. It created havoc on about 40 cars at Hamburg fairgrounds. Broken windows , bumpers got ripped off. Was going to check cams and fish but tornado watch is directly over that area now. I'll pass. Won't pass on a new Ranger. variant though. 672b0cad2807bc9d4e45790e6b61d185.jpg

• Like 4

We always went to Duffs when visiting our kids a UB. I have my daughters Civic here as she took,our car back to Buffalo , so I could have my buddy do her brakes .

Need to swap,them sometime in the next week, wife wants to,make " a day of it and hit the falls"  , I'd settle,for Duffs and Big Ditch, opps I forgot passports honey ......

Biz  gotta get that beer for our daughter who marches in the Meramaid Parade each year .

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1