Beer

Dom

43 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Sierra Nevada Beer Camp compilation about to land soon. Looks pretty good too. Past have been meh. 12 pack of brewers brewing with another brewery in a bunch of different beers. Treehouse brewery included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is intriguing Sierra is a hit or big miss for me they put out some duds

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

336423d070a2f21ac80ae59902d9e329.jpg
Mulching the hosta gardens. 2 lawns mowed , weed whacked Much deserved beer

Well deserved after that work out but more impressive the setting around that beer. Nice!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fletch said:

e4e7a61074b2a244bcf37a62270b29e4.jpg

Enjoying a beer and cigar after wolfing NY Strips on the grill. And after an impressive hail storm. Dime to quarter size hail!

Enjoyed Punch cigars and steaks  but not so much the hail.

• Like 1

Sierra Nevada Beer Camp compilation about to land soon. Looks pretty good too. Past have been meh. 12 pack of brewers brewing with another brewery in a bunch of different beers. Treehouse brewery included.

Haven't really been a fan of beer camps past.

I might be mistaken that it was 3 Floyd's but I know it was one mentioned in this thread I have never seen around here. I'll find out this weekend for sure and post up

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Upon review I give it a thumbs up . Not as cloudy as Otter Creek Backseat Berner by any means. Tastes just like regular Sculpin a16c01432584c5ba0168f54a900aa5b5.jpg&key=27538666cd284c7a493d593385e935e8db923c3b567e4a7d385367a7ecfd7877

Thanks to The Real TC I no longer have a fallen tree resting on the fence in corner. He's a machine with the chainsaw. Leant me sawzall which made short work of the swingset too. Now having one of these watching female hummingbird hit the feeder. All branches to curb. Nap in a bit before Goat later. Oh yeah , cop neighbor said he's got our backs but we can't get into trouble before his midnight shift starts. e28d4a0762757b78cbf70de9c5a26827.jpg

• Like 3

I might be mistaken that it was 3 Floyd's but I know it was one mentioned in this thread I have never seen around here. I'll find out this weekend for sure and post up

Ok so I'm a dumbass but I got the 3 correct. The beer I saw was from Three Heads Brewing and the name of the beer is The Kind. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Ok so I'm a dumbass but I got the 3 correct. The beer I saw was from Three Heads Brewing and the name of the beer is The Kind. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Crushed my hopes and dreams lol.

• Like 1