Beer

Dom

45 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Can't miss the granola and honey in this brew.  Feel like I should be drinking this barefoot and playing hackey sack.  AB is definitely a one of a kind beer and a fun variation on the typical pale ale.  Thanks TF!  :drinks:

20190303_143828.jpg

Lol  We kicked the hackey sack around at 12 or 14 GD shows back in the day

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paula said:

I almost bought that, what does it compare to?

Oh you need too.all TF's hayburner posts got me convinced...and im hooked.im not a huge IPA person as ive just started dabbing into some.someone else could chime in and give you a better answer for sure!

Edited by doebuck1234

4 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Paula needs your beer expertise on what this delicious IPA compares too :this::drinks:

Mules, known long ago as “Hayburners”, were the workhorses behind the construction of the Erie Canal. This IPA is equally dependable, and is extremely satisfying at the end of a hard day’s work. Hayburner is a luscious and citrusy IPA, with primary notes of orange, melon, grapefruit, and a slightly earthy finish. It packs a firm bitterness but remains balanced by abundant late hop additions and a soft, airy malt base.
Copy and paste. 

My cold , wet and delicious not a great description 
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:
Mules, known long ago as “Hayburners”, were the workhorses behind the construction of the Erie Canal. This IPA is equally dependable, and is extremely satisfying at the end of a hard day’s work. Hayburner is a luscious and citrusy IPA, with primary notes of orange, melon, grapefruit, and a slightly earthy finish. It packs a firm bitterness but remains balanced by abundant late hop additions and a soft, airy malt base.
Copy and paste. 

My cold , wet and delicious not a great description 

Send it!!!!go get you some!!

Ballz. Always work Friday and Saturday. That’s a long haul too. Mortalis is supposed to be excellent out that way too 
Mortalis looks pretty good....have you had any?
They only have a taproom and fill crowler in Thursdays and Sundays.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Mortalis looks pretty good....have you had any?
They only have a taproom and fill crowler in Thursdays and Sundays.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I had their As Above, So Below imperial stout on tap locally and it was phenomenal.  

• Like 1