Beer

Dom

I’ve had this one 2x. The beer not the Hershey squirts. IMG_5205.thumb.JPG.9f482946dd98ab8739469940b9cd981b.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I loved that beer! Only found it once though. Tried to get it next time and I couldn't find it in the sea of other wild beer labels! That beer was so good I shit my pants

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎08‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:18 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Black water series usually way too sweet. This one tolerable. Looks and tastes like a milkshake. Nice pouring nitro IMG_5215.JPG

Lies, lies,lies !!!     Listed as 12 fluid ounces but with nitro charge in can it's only 9.6 fluid ounces !

Anyone near the Rochester area on Friday?  Mortalis is dropping a mere 175 bottles of this gem.  The non-barrel aged version was incredible so I can only imagine how good this is.  1 bottle pp limit.  Bring friends or pick up people off the streets! :drinks:

FB_IMG_1567018736866.jpg

• Like 2

Anyone near the Rochester area on Friday?  Mortalis is dropping a mere 175 bottles of this gem.  The non-barrel aged version was incredible so I can only imagine how good this is.  1 bottle pp limit.  Bring friends or pick up people off the streets! :drinks:
FB_IMG_1567018736866.thumb.jpg.fd912bad186afef28a82c0b24e6527e1.jpg
Any idea how much they're charging ?

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Any idea how much they're charging ?

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

landing a bottle of this would be the equivalent of shooting a two headed buck with both heads scoring +160 " of horn   I've heard their crowler releases on Thursdays and Sundays are nuts

• Like 1

Round 2. I don’t have Moho buck, so I’ll use truck as background. Summer near end so time to start drinking all these average at best summer party beers

908b590be3f313380fd8605dc10a7e6d.jpg&key=05aaa85cb7c611e1922af1e2e515b1f17f873f95421f2ec5f215a94f8a595dc8

You’ll get pulled over for a license plate like that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nice! I’m gonna switch to RWD next year. My front lawn is steep

I inherited this mower because my FIL got an AWD for his steep yard.  This one is perfect me.  Honda motor is exceptional.  

• Like 1