Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Great beer. Still some stragglers around here too 

This is a good one.  Poured just as thick and robust as the first one.  Only one left in my stash, but I might be able to source more.  Tomorrow I'll be going deep into the stout cellars. :drinks:

Hotel beer from Maine before heading out for dinner. Been looking for Bissell Bros but haven't seen it yet. Beverage centers seem to be few and far between out here. Restaurant we are going to tonight is supposed to have on tap. 3b33e59dab60ee59822221990c5a8f46.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

Hotel beer from Maine before heading out for dinner. Been looking for Bissell Bros but haven't seen it yet. Beverage centers seem to be few and far between out here. Restaurant we are going to tonight is supposed to have on tap. 3b33e59dab60ee59822221990c5a8f46.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maine brewing puts out some gems. I’ve heard good things about Oxbow too 

28 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

850d85eb220ef81395c772c6273eb620.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "Especials" are ok, but I like The "Negras" a lot better.  A bit pricey for me, but my father in law always has his fridge stocked with them, at his lakeside retirement home up in the Adirondacks.  October 16 and the opening of Northern zone crossbow season can't get here fast enough.  Until then, I will be getting by ok at home with Genny Octoberfests.