Unfit To Carry A Gun

Uptown Redneck

Had she killed one....oh boy !!!

Gee, there ought to be a law. What's that you say? Such action already has layers and layers of laws to cover those sorts of reckless acts involving firearms. But that doesn't matter. Following the logic of anti-gun fanatics the only solution is to keep passing variations of the same laws until magically it all stops.

• Like 2

Problem of commenting I wasn't there.That said..

Had the shot out tire caused an accident ending in them killing someone..she could have faced murder charges

Now what if they fled and hit or killed a bystander with the vehicle...then she shot wounding or just stopping their flight..what would be your reaction?.hhhmmm

Problem of commenting I wasn't there.That said..

Had the shot out tire caused an accident ending in them killing someone..she could have faced murder charges

Now what if they fled and hit or killed a bystander with the vehicle...then she shot wounding or just stopping their flight..what would be your reaction?.hhhmmm

You can insert all of the what if they were doing this or what if they were doing thats into this as you want. Still the facts are that she shot at people fleeing from shoplifting, in a store parking lot,  not a smart move.

Obviously not...but knowing human nature...I guarantee that had they kiiled someone with that vehical as they were leaving and THEN she shot ...hindering their escape taking the tire out... Opinions would not be what they are...that said...she still would have been putting others in danger...yet...unlike some major police shootings...at least she hit something.... :rolleyes:

But again I wasn't there. So have no idea what she was seeing at the time....nor do I know  what confidence she has in her shooting abilities, to voice an opinion on what she actually did

Obviously not...but knowing human nature...I guarantee that had they kiiled someone with that vehical as they were leaving and THEN she shot ...hindering their escape taking the tire out... Opinions would not be what they are...that said...she still would have been putting others in danger...yet...unlike some major police shootings...at least she hit something.... :rolleyes:

But again I wasn't there. So have no idea what she was seeing at the time....nor do I know  what confidence she has in her shooting abilities, to voice an opinion on what she actually did

If they had already killed or harmed someone, I dont think there would be any debate about her actions.

she's a reckless handgun owner.  take away her guns and leave mine alone.  unless they were chasing her with that SUV she had no reason to shoot at them.  someone must be threatening you with equally dangerous intentions.  even if they're armed but running away and not shooting the place up then guess what!  you can't shoot them in the back.  especially here in NYS.