Question

hawkenwoodsman

I have been using Evercalm and I really like it. It isn't an attractant but a deer bedding smell that it suppose to put the deer at ease when they come in. I didn't have any deer spook or act on high alert at all this year other than the one deer that blew at me as I climbing down my ladder. I shot a 8 pointer on opening day with a doe less than ten yards away from me. I figured she would bolt the second my gun went off. She didn't care at all. I had to wait for her to slowly wander out of the area before climbing down.

• Like 1

I have been using Evercalm and I really like it. It isn't an attractant but a deer bedding smell that it suppose to put the deer at ease when they come in. I didn't have any deer spook or act on high alert at all this year other than the one deer that blew at me as I climbing down my ladder. I shot a 8 pointer on opening day with a doe less than ten yards away from me. I figured she would bolt the second my gun went off. She didn't care at all. I had to wait for her to slowly wander out of the area before climbing down.

Evercalm.....probably the only scent I will ever spend money on again, I'm convinced it works.....but like you said it's not an attractant.

• Like 1

As mentioned, Evercalm is a cover scent and will generally not draw deer to your location. I used it for a couple years and really didn't notice any difference when using it or not. Like fasteddie mentioned, $20 will buy a big bottle of scent-free spray! By all means, if you're using it & think it works - keep using it!

Personally I'm not sure how you can bottle a "feeling" or "emotion?" Sales gimmick in my opinion but if you think it helps go for it!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I can show you anytime. I Draw out the fluid around her Cervix before i Ai her and its some stuff that will make any buck show his emotion.  Gimmick?  Maybe some but get it from a local real deer scent farmer and the last thing you will get is gimmick.

Of course you have to know how to hunt and how to use scent.

I can show you anytime. I Draw out the fluid around her Cervix before i Ai her and its some stuff that will make any buck show his emotion.  Gimmick?  Maybe some but get it from a local real deer scent farmer and the last thing you will get is gimmick.

Of course you have to know how to hunt and how to use scent.

Dang, 4SW, I'm starting to chub up just READING your post !