Your favorite cam photo

wooly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawdwaz where are you from, that deer looks very similar to one I just mounted.

The deer in the photo in question is from the Canadice area and the date on the picture is accurate.  The deer pic in this post is probably related to the one above........................

Hunting2010072.jpg

What caliber did you down that big boy with?

Dave

I think this is one of my favorites. 

The tree directly behind the deer is where we have a hang on stand.  This deer was only seen during bow season, and then at 200-300 yards away. Or at night on the trail cams.

That is until  my friend Brandon harvested him on Nov. 30th.

post-2100-131455413577_thumb.jpg

post-2100-131455413596_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I will have to dig out am old 35mm shot from my first trail cam I ever had...............................The best shot was its last. A 3-4 yr. old male black bear got ticked off at the flash (we are surmizing) and distroyed the camera. Last shot was the inside of his mouth........................tongue, teeth, the whole nine yds. LOL

FDXX75

Gmanbucks1.jpg

Ok 2 old ones  deer taken with an old trail timer(plunger pushed button on a 35 mill camera) bear on a stealth cam 35 mill.

man "G", where are you getting pics of these huge bucks; or is a secret. I wouldn't blame ya for keeping it quiet. Amesome picture.

Not a secret, all the pics i have are from property i own and/or hunt. Been doing habitat improvement for years and keep adding to the property as more becomes available. I provide almost 60 acres of sanctuary (in various size areas) within my property and when i say sanctuary i mean it does not see a human enter it for any reason,at any time(other than to recover a deer and then only at night, or cutting removing timmber in winter).