Moron Wildlife Occupied Arrested

I've learned a long time ago that the opinions of what most people think isn't worth worrying about

Then why do you come to this site and respond, often with name calling?

And I think you meant "the opinions of most people aren't worth worrying about"

Then why do you come to this site and respond, often with name calling?

And I think you meant "the opinions of most people aren't worth worrying about"

. And tell us your opinion is the only one that matters. Meant for downtown basement dweller Edited by bubba

Anyone notice how rioters and looters can destroy private property, or a business that took someone years of sacrifice to build, and not get shot, or even arrested, while some guys can occupy some piece of Federal property, without doing anything else, and get killed by federal agents?

Does anyone else see the government attitude here?  Do you believe the government is applying equal justice under the law?  When did an offense committed against the government become more worthy of criminal consequences than crimes against citizens?

Don't overlook the fact the government actually made excuses for the crimes against civilians, while viciously condemning the occupiers on "their" land.  The moronic masses that aimlessly follow the government agenda don't have a clue what sheep they are.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 3

Only way to clear this debate up is to show dash cam video with sound. Right now everyone is speculating. I have watched the video 5 or 6 times and his arm movement seems weird. Could he be grabbing at a gunshot wound? That makes sense. Could he be going for his gun? Maybe that too. Although I will say if someone already has a gun pointed at you, you are stupid to think you can pull a gun to get a shot off. Also, if he was going for a gun, why didn't he come out of the truck shooting? To many unanswered questions with this whole thing.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Same could be said about someone fleeing from authorities that has a helicopter, roadblock, multiple agents pointing guns at you, and likely screaming to get down on the floor. Yet, he seamed to ignore all that, and did what he did anyway. Was he really the sharpest tool in the shed?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 2

Same could be said about someone fleeing from authorities that has a helicopter, roadblock, multiple agents pointing guns at you, and likely screaming to get down on the floor. Yet, he seamed to ignore all that, and did what he did anyway. Was he really the sharpest tool in the shed?

You're missing the bigger picture.

Why did the Federal Government feel it was necessary to put Finicum in that position in the first place? It wasn't their only option.

• Like 2

Probably because he was occupying a federal facility, unlawfully.

Maybe these guys should start looting Portland and burning it to the ground in response to the shooting.  Perhaps the authorities would be told by the DOJ to stand down if they do.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 2

Probably because he was occupying a federal facility, unlawfully.

Again, there were other options available to the Feds. They chose to create a scenario where some form of violence was almost assured.

When I first bought my property I had problems with raccoons.

I put out a bait pile for a few nights and when there were a dozen or so coming in regularly I set up and killed one. The others never came back.

I did it because I didn't want them on my property and I had to teach them a lesson.

The Federal Government believes they have sent a message to The People of this country about who is in charge. I believe they've misjudged the situation.

• Like 3

Again, there were other options available to the Feds. They chose to create a scenario where some form of violence was almost assured.

When I first bought my property I had problems with raccoons.

I put out a bait pile for a few nights and when there were a dozen or so coming in regularly I set up and killed one. The others never came back.

I did it because I didn't want them on my property and I had to teach them a lesson.

The Federal Government believes they have sent a message to The People of this country about who is in charge. I believe they've misjudged the situation.

Or, they tried to stop him on a traffic stop to ask him how his day was going, but he ran and resisted, you know, like drug dealers and rapists and felons, and well, someone that has something to hide.

For your raccoons, you could have used a trap, kind of like what the Feds might have been thinking. But I guess when an animal gets violent, humans generally dispatch them. Right?

Anyone notice how rioters and looters can destroy private property, or a business that took someone years of sacrifice to build, and not get shot, or even arrested, while some guys can occupy some piece of Federal property, without doing anything else, and get killed by federal agents?

Does anyone else see the government attitude here?  Do you believe the government is applying equal justice under the law?  When did an offense committed against the government become more worthy of criminal consequences than crimes against citizens?

Don't overlook the fact the government actually made excuses for the crimes against civilians, while viciously condemning the occupiers on "their" land.  The moronic masses that aimlessly follow the government agenda don't have a clue what sheep they are.

"Understandable excitement", "revelers"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVRMmUGgyI

Edited by wildcat junkie

Or, they tried to stop him on a traffic stop to ask him how his day was going, but he ran and resisted, you know, like drug dealers and rapists and felons, and well, someone that has something to hide.

For your raccoons, you could have used a trap, kind of like what the Feds might have been thinking. But I guess when an animal gets violent, humans generally dispatch them. Right?

Armored vehicles, helicopter surveillance, and snipers at two different roadblocks for a "traffic stop"?

The two vehicles were headed for a meeting in neighboring Grant County, the Sheriff of which had told the FBI in no uncertain terms that he would not go along with their actions and that they had no jurisdiction in his county. Finicum knew that if he made it past the roadblock and into Grant County he and his passengers would be safe. He didn't account for the second roadblock.

Despite what you've probably heard there is a great deal of local support for what these folks are doing. Harney County residents are renewing their effort to oust the corrupt Sheriff Ward and Judge Grasty from their 'ruling' positions and calling on their Governor to take back control of their State land. People in neighboring Grant county are showing tremendous support for Harney county residents.

• Like 1

The two vehicles were headed for a meeting in neighboring Grant County, the Sheriff of which had told the FBI in no uncertain terms that he would not go along with their actions and that they had no jurisdiction in his county.​

The FBI has complete jurisdiction anywhere when they are investigating a federal crime,  No matter how many ways you keep trying to spin this in order to place the blame on others these right wing militia criminals have no one other then themselves to blame for their criminal actions. As for your claim that people in Harney County are supporting these criminals and looking to oust the sheriff I would like to see where you gathered this info from since everyone else is reporting the complete opposite.

And maybe the Government is sending a message to any other fools who are thinking about doing something similar.  

• Like 2

The two vehicles were headed for a meeting in neighboring Grant County, the Sheriff of which had told the FBI in no uncertain terms that he would not go along with their actions and that they had no jurisdiction in his county.​

The FBI has complete jurisdiction anywhere when they are investigating a federal crime,  No matter how many ways you keep trying to spin this in order to place the blame on others these right wing militia criminals have no one other then themselves to blame for their criminal actions. As for your claim that people in Harney County are supporting these criminals and looking to oust the sheriff I would like to see where you gathered this info from since everyone else is reporting the complete opposite.

And maybe the Government is sending a message to any other fools who are thinking about doing something similar.  

The most sensible statement of this whole thread.

• Like 1

Junkie, I assume you are agreeing with my post that the government will do nothing to protect private property and businesses from protesters, rioters and looters.

I'm saying don't point at black people thinking they are getting preferential treatment.

When large numbers of people are out of control, it's a tough situation to deal with.

If you think that black people should be arrested (or worse) for rioting  because of their (sometimes valid) perceptions of police brutality, then people rioting over the winning or loosing of sporting events should earn the very same treatment.

As far as the shooting in Oregon?

When a person that is known to be armed has vowed to not be taken alive, and that person reaches inside of his jacket where a shoulder holster would normally be slung, that person should expect to be shot.

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 1