Is the media trying to control the country

As a conservative it's easy for me to see that the liberal media is brainwashing their viewers to believe what they report.

But I had an awakening watching FOX news clearly trying to destroy Donald Trumps bid to be the Republican nominee. Was it because he pulled out of the debate? They acted like a bunch of cry babies. Now after an expected second place finish in Iowa they smell blood in the water so every question asked of the pundits is. "Is It over for Trump"? As if to try to sway the public away from him to their obvious pick, Marco Rubio.

The opinion shows are fine. However, I would like to see the news just report the news, unbiased, state the facts without the hidden agendas, get to the truth and let us make our own minds!

• Like 3

Are you talking media as in the news or "Social Media"?

The news on TV/Radio is censored by the GOV. Social Media is plagued by far more agendas. They take what was posted by the news, and then add w/e they like to make it juicy and invoke a reply. There are many websites that read/copy news, embellish on it and that's the word of God. No representative in person was there, but they spread the BS like butter on a hot pancake. 

whatever. They don't lean anymore right than the others do left. Watch whichever you want

LOL, all those Muslim haters that watced FOX News didn't even realize that an Arab prince owned half interest & the other half was owned by an Australian.

Edited by wildcat junkie

Most of what passes for news today is actually opinion. You have to work hard to find factual information.

One of the headlines today was about the president wanting to tax US oil companies $10 per barrel in order to fund "clean transportation". I've read through a dozen different 'news' articles from both left and right sources to find factual information.

The president claims that if you like your healthcare plan this is a tax to be paid by the oil companies. Hooray, tax those big oil companies. That the oil companies will simply and logically pass this tax burden on to their customers doesn't seem to matter.

25 cents/gallon at the pump is what it will cost consumers, and there is no concrete information about where this money will go or what it will actually be used for.

This is the kind of sh*t we're going to see for the next 350 days.

• Like 1

There is a reason why I do not go by the conservative moniker, nor do I follow media 'conservatives'. Collectively they have conserved exactly nothing of what a healthy and sustainable society and culture needs to flourish. We are in the last days of America as the world has known it. Look forward to a 'diverse' and violent second world culture to spring from the ashes.

Conservative = loser, just as much as 'liberal' does.

Get this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018ZHHA52?keywords=cuckservative&qid=1454701423&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

There is a reason why I do not go by the conservative moniker, nor do I follow media 'conservatives'. Collectively they have conserved exactly nothing of what a healthy and sustainable society and culture needs to flourish. We are in the last days of America as the world has known it. Look forward to a 'diverse' and violent second world culture to spring from the ashes.

Conservative = loser, just as much as 'liberal' does.

Get this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018ZHHA52?keywords=cuckservative&qid=1454701423&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1

I have to agree. The first step we must all take is one of realization of the above stated fact.

Except for rhetoric there is very little difference between both sides of the establishment.

• Like 3