Heads Up Western NYers - Train Derailment

EspressoBuzz

All I have for this going-nowhere-thread is a couple pictures................................ChooChoooooooo

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

I took my kids on that....what a boring go no where ride....don't see nothing don't go nowhere...I thought it went by the prison or something literally thru a bunch of corn fields next to a creek to a ice cream shop....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I took my kids on that....what a boring go no where ride....don't see nothing don't go nowhere...I thought it went by the prison or something literally thru a bunch of corn fields next to a creek to a ice cream shop....

The bastards, I hope you got your money back.  You should also call your congressman and complain..........

• Like 2

The bastards, I hope you got your money back. You should also call your congressman and complain..........

Luckily it was almost free to go think I bought 1 ticket rest were givin to me....but no I just would recommend anyone I know to go do it.

All I have for this going-nowhere-thread is a couple pictures................................ChooChoooooooo

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

Go to Steamtown USA in Scranton & you can ride in the cab of a steam locomotive as they do a little jaunt through Scranton. I did it a few years ago & it was amazing what goes on in that cab.

i think the point is that most kids have never been on a train. Have done a few with "santa clause". kids love it. It's about them, remember that.

• Like 2

i think the point is that most kids have never been on a train. Have done a few with "santa clause". kids love it. It's about them, remember that.

No I get that that's why we went...but even after 10 min driving thru a field the kids were bored...