Trump Explained

As long as I'm aligned with the Republican Party (which I am) then I don't care what you think I'm acting like. Many respected congressmen and woman including Romney are anti-trump. I'm just fine with that.

I've noticed you never call yourself a conservative though. I would expect that many that respect Romney have many left leanings. There is a reason the Term RINO was coined. 

• Like 3

WaPo Calls for Establishment Coup Against Trump

Trigger warning for Belo. There is a photo in the linked article that has a Black person in it. You might find the whole thing racist as a result:

The Washington Post published an editorial on Thursday calling for the Republican Party to reject the will of its primary voters and to stage a brokered convention to prevent Donald Trump from becoming its presidential nominee.

Edited by Papist

I've noticed you never call yourself a conservative though. I would expect that many that respect Romney have many left leanings. There is a reason the Term RINO was coined.

I do believe that both parties have some good ideas. Fiscally I'm conservative, socially I don't agree with bigots and bible thumpers. Separation of church and state were just as much a part of our nations beginnings as was the second amendment.

• Like 2

The 'silent majority' are done with the GOP. It is history, it is toast, and it's been complicit with the Uniparty ideology for far too long.

The Republican Party is over. Turn the page.

So what are we now? Labeling and tracking people based on religion? Paranoia, violence, racism and belittling of woman?

The fact that some of these principals lie within a community of hunters, feeding the stereotype doesn't surprise me... But it saddens me. I'm a practicing Catholic and I follow the golden rule.

I still want to know what made you all so angry. Nobody answers my questions, you just copy and paste.

I'm not happy with our current state. I'd vote for a wall. But I'm not about to attack a group of people based on their religious beliefs. I don't hate woman, I love woman. I have a good looking one that blessed me with 2 boys.

So please. Tell me what drove you to be such bigots?

• Like 1

Separation of church and state were just as much a part of our nations beginnings as was the second amendment.

And how well that has worked out for the morality and ethics of our nation. The womb is now the most dangerous place for a person to be in America statistically, especially if you are African American. Gay ''marriage" has been forced on the nation via legal diktat and Christians cannot bake a cake or make a pizza without getting harassed.

The State seems to be getting pretty cosy with Islam these days however, what with Common Core being funded by Qatari millionaires:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/7/bethany-blankley-parents-must-reject-common-core-i/?page=all

Edited by Papist

No rules broken doc. You said it yourself, if you don't want to read the political stuff than look the other way.

If it's not going to be banned from the site then I'll keep shedding light on this bigot.

So, really what you are saying is " if I can't get opinions that aren't like mine, banned from this site, then I will label those opinions as bigoted, racist, hateful, and anti what ever I choose".  Burn books much??? LOL!! You have lost all credibility. 

• Like 3

Ants, papist just answer my question. What happened in your life to make you so hateful?

I don't care about credibility with people with hearts full of hate. That's not how I raised. If the site is going to allow the political stuff, then I'm subscribing to "if you can't beat em, join em" maybe the owner will finally see what the hate speech is doing to the community. Slowly good members leave, more and more bigots join the 3 musketeers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Belo

So what are we now? Labeling and tracking people based on religion? Paranoia, violence, racism and belittling of woman?

The fact that some of these principals lie within a community of hunters, feeding the stereotype doesn't surprise me... But it saddens me. I'm a practicing Catholic and I follow the golden rule.

I still want to know what made you all so angry. Nobody answers my questions, you just copy and paste.

I'm not happy with our current state. I'd vote for a wall. But I'm not about to attack a group of people based on their religious beliefs. I don't hate woman, I love woman. I have a good looking one that blessed me with 2 boys.

So please. Tell me what drove you to be such bigots?

I'm not hateful, racist, or bigoted (in the way you're using the term). I'm also not misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, or paranoid.

I'm not religious either, but I do absolutely follow the Golden Rule in the course of day-to-day life.

I'm an American and a patriot. I absolutely believe in my country and I believe that we are, in many/most ways, exceptional. My anger stems from the fact that I'm often labeled as all of the above simply because of my patriotism, and the fact that the term "American Patriot" has somehow managed to become a slur and an epithet. My tolerance reached its end when my President started traveling the world to apologize for my country's very existence.

I could expand on this if necessary.

• Like 2

I'm not hateful, racist, or bigoted (in the way you're using the term). I'm also not misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, or paranoid.

I'm not religious either, but I do absolutely follow the Golden Rule in the course of day-to-day life.

I'm an American and a patriot. I absolutely believe in my country and I believe that we are, in many/most ways, exceptional. My anger stems from the fact that I'm often labeled as all of the above simply because of my patriotism, and the fact that the term "American Patriot" has somehow managed to become a slur and an epithet. My tolerance reached its end when my President started traveling the world to apologize for my country's very existence.

I could expand on this if necessary.

I agree with everything you said here. But answer me this. Should we force citizens to register if they're of a specific religion?

I agree with everything you said here. But answer me this. Should we force citizens to register if they're of a specific religion?

I don't get into to much on here about this stuff ....and am not going to...but I will say your right registration of them bases solely on religion is not good....but if you want to live in the USA and want to call this home could they at least try and adapt to our culture....I mean if they wanted to leave their country bc it was so bad why do they want to bring all there stuff here...learn to speak English wear normal clothes get a job come into this country legally and we have no problem....it's the ones who lie cheat and steal there way into OUR country and then have the nerve to bi*** when we don't follow there customs...we should say in God we trust it should be on money it should be in the pledge don't like it go home...cause more problems here than we need. It's BS .....end rant

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A US citizen? No. (Although requirements for US citizenship have been extremely lax of late.)

Someone entering this country from an other country that is known to have views hostile to the US? Yes, absolutely.

If an immigrant's 'religion' is fundamentally based on destroying the very concept of this country, that's something we need to keep in mind as they work to gain citizenship. Anyone unwilling to renounce that particular view has no place in our country.

We're the greatest nation on this planet, and we need to stay that way.

• Like 3

Ants, papist just answer my question. What happened in your life to make you so hateful?

I don't care about credibility with people with hearts full of hate. That's not how I raised. If the site is going to allow the political stuff, then I'm subscribing to "if you can't beat em, join em" maybe the owner will finally see what the hate speech is doing to the community. Slowly good members leave, more and more bigots join the 3 musketeers.

Belo,

You seem to more hate filled than anyone else on the site. Well maybe not Uptown.

Im not hateful..  Thats just a B.S. label you put on anyone who disagrees with you. Rather then skip over the political section, like an adult, You have decided to have a little hissy fit and launch your own protest of the political section. Your sad little, hold your breath till you turn blue, protest includes falsely labeling people, because thats all you have. 

Pathetic 

• Like 1

Can you show me a quote from one of the Republican candidates that call for this? I saw comments about registering non-citizens but haven't seen the citizen quote. 

• Like 2

Im not hateful..  Thats just a B.S. label 

Don't validate this ignor-anus by answering his inane questions. He is clearly uninformed in all areas that count and are cause for concern these days. Like trying to argue colors with  a blind man. Totally pointless

Edited by Papist

We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official

Political parties, not voters, choose their presidential nominees, a Republican convention rules member told CNBC, a day after GOP front-runner Donald Trump rolled up more big primary victories.

"The media has created the perception that the voters choose the nomination. That's the conflict here," Curly Haugland, an unbound GOP delegate from North Dakota, told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday. He even questioned why primaries and caucuses are held.

Haugland is one of 112 Republican delegates who are not required to cast their support for any one candidate because their states and territories don't hold primaries or caucuses.

http://www.worthynews.com/23016-choose-nominee-not-voters-senior-gop-official

I don't get into to much on here about this stuff ....and am not going to...but I will say your right registration of them bases solely on religion is not good....but if you want to live in the USA and want to call this home could they at least try and adapt to our culture....I mean if they wanted to leave their country bc it was so bad why do they want to bring all there stuff here...learn to speak English wear normal clothes get a job come into this country legally and we have no problem....it's the ones who lie cheat and steal there way into OUR country and then have the nerve to bi*** when we don't follow there customs...we should say in God we trust it should be on money it should be in the pledge don't like it go home...cause more problems here than we need. It's BS .....end rant

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow that's some of the most closed minded thinking I've ever heard. Wear our clothes? Have you ever been to little Italy? China town? The polish areas of Buffalo or basically all of the Irish Catholics in boston.

Wow. Just wow.

Edited by Belo