Trump Explained

No. I've been anti-terrorist my whole life. I wish the countries they're born and bread in would do more, however we continue to breed new terrorists. The only answer is to kill them all.

I will never be anti-Muslim. The actions of a few do not reflect that of everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have seen some pretty scary polls of US and Muslims across the world. The numbers of them that support activities like suicide bombings and violence to those that portray Mohammad was a lot higher than I expected to see.  Sharia law in US was another preference by darn near a majority of US Muslims that were polled. I will have to dig those polls up. Many were conducted by Muslim organizations and not an Anti-Muslim group. 

• Like 1

The countries don't breed terrorists. America doesn't breed terrorists. You sound like Obama. The religion is breeding them. While many Muslims don't subscribe to the radical teachings. The radicals are getting direction from their faith.

Moderate Muslims are culpable though. They are doing nothing to stop the radicals. The power to stop this is with them.

The Catholic priests were raping boys all over the world. You didn't hear anyone say that America was breeding rapist priests. What we heard was the condemnation of the church for protecting their priests and turning their backs on their parishioners.

The actions of a "few"don't reflect everyone? How about the ignorance of all Muslims to condemn the actions of your so called "few"?

Your incredible ignorance is astounding to the point that im not sure I should waste my time responding, but I'm on the shitter waiting for a hanger to drop, so here it goes.

For centuries bad people have been using religion as a tool to convince weak minded people to follow them. Dictators and kings from Kahn to Hitler will use whatever tools necessary. From the crusades to ISIS. It's simply a tool. A kids dad dies in a US drone attack and he will hate America forever, a family member dies in the towers and you hate Islam forever. Hate is easy, forgiveness is hard. Until we take out Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Saudi etc the circle of violence will continue and they will keep using religion as a tool just like bible thumpers use it to fight gay marriage. Adding more guards and check points to airports is not the answer it's reactive. The root cause is the countries harboring the terrorists. They need to be wiped out which costs money, American and innocent lives. I'm actually glad it's Europe and not us because I'm the past they took a hands off approach to our attacks so maybe they'll take it more serious now.

But please, please stop blaming religion. Sure it has started many wars but only because bad people have used it as a tool. No religion preaches hate, bad people just find a way to twist it to mean that. Heck there's stuff in the bible about how to treat slaves and how a slave should treat his master. Doesn't make it so...

Trump has already displayed a good deal of leadership just with his candidacy. Example: He's started taking apart 'political correctness', which has stifled the free exchange of ideas in this country for a couple of decades now. This alone is considered a big win for many of us.

The term "illegal aliens" is still considered hurtful by those on the left, but it's becoming acceptable again to thinking people because it's an effective descriptor that needs to be used. Thank you Mr. Trump.

I'd have to agree. At least he's not in Cuba at a baseball game kissing ass. Obamas leadership is ignore and pretend it's all OK. Trump at least seen it coming and has a plan. Now I wasn't a Trump supporter but, we will see.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 2

But please, please stop blaming religion. 

It's always amusing to observe a-religious liberals telling practicing and informed Muslims what they can and cannot determine to be genuinely inspired religious activities.

Of course, its the same folk who keep dragging up those one or two rare cases of Christians killing abortionists and making sure we all know they are Christians.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Yep Kasich, me and thousands of conservatives are secretly liberals because we're not fear mongering hate filled bigots wanting to patrol Muslim neighborhoods and trying to defend all amendments of the constitution. What a bunch of jerks.

No secrets there!

• Like 1

Yep Kasich, me and thousands of conservatives are secretly liberals because we're not fear mongering hate filled bigots wanting to patrol Muslim neighborhoods and trying to defend all amendments of the constitution. What a bunch of jerks.

Yea well where does he stand on Bigfoot?

I heard Bigfoot is going to back Trump.

"Fear mongering hate filled bigots".  PC bullsh** buddy. Open your eyes.

"Defend all amendments to the Constitution". It's called being a Patriot.

I agree that it's not really about religion, but that's only because I agree completely with Geert Wilders' assessment of Islam:

"Islam, rather than a Religion, is primarily a totalitarian political ideology aiming for world domination."

A Muslim adheres to Islam. The Islamic text, the Kuran, is the only widely accepted 'religious' text

on this planet that explicitly instructs it's adherents to kill all non-believers, and encourages lying and other duplicitous

action in order to infiltrate and achieve that goal. This makes those adherents extremely dangerous to American values and the American way of life.

We tend to be an accepting group of people. Oftentimes stupidly so.

The open-borders policy of the professional politicians and the establishment elites around the world meshes quite well with the 'domination' theme of Islam because of their globalist, New World Order aspirations.

"Succumb to Dominion" is the mantra. "Let the Islamofascists do the initial heavy-lifting" has been the strategy. It's been working, and it sucks for Western civilization. But don't think for a moment that Muslims won't be crushed underfoot alongside Christians in the end.

Fortunately, many free Western citizens are becoming aware of this, and are proactively working to stop it. Trump is a serious player in the US, Merkel will be gone from Germany, Brexit will happen, Le Pen is gaining support in France, Wilders is coming on in Holland...

Belo,you're far too young to have your head that firmly buried in the sand. Kasich is a good man with many honorable qualities and I admire him, but he's been swallowed by the system that has pushed everything to the left of center over the years. Go along to get along is not going to help save the people who desire freedom. 

• Like 4

No..You're over sensitive apologists , who see any criticism of Islamists as bigoted and hate filled, because you're trying to prove to your selves and your like minded leftist friends that you're not bigoted. Is it bigoted to patrol white Christian neighborhoods, where there is increased criminal activity?..Yes?? What about black Baptist neighborhoods where there is increased crime?..Yes?? Hispanic Catholic neighborhoods where there is increased crime?? Yes?? 

• Like 2

It is eminently patronizing for liberals to repeat the now obviously discredited claim that religion is not the unifying factor behind the global Jihad. 

Not all Muslims are a problem, but Islam is the problem. It is a deadly serious ideology that will brook no dissent and is intolerant of all other views. There are no Muslim dominant countries where Christians and other minorities are not persecuted in one way or another. Islam is a complete social system. It does not and cannot conceive of separation of Church and state. It seeks full spectrum dominance of all areas of law, politics, finance and social behavior.  The religious and social imperative for Islam is to eventually takeover all territory it finds itself in. This is the concept of Dar al Hareb (House of War - the west) coming under the sway of Dar al Islam (house of peace). There are various stages in this process, but eventually, when numbers are large enough, war and violence is the favored method of conquest. There are only 2 options for non Muslims in an Islamic state. One either lives as a dhimmi, a second class citizen forced to pay the exorbitant Jizya  tax (designed to force conversion) , or one converts under threat of death. That is history, that is reality.

Anyone fool enough to think otherwise, is just that, a dangerous fool.

• Like 5

Belo,you're far too young to have your head that firmly buried in the sand. Kasich is a good man with many honorable qualities and I admire him, but he's been swallowed by the system that has pushed everything to the left of center over the years. Go along to get along is not going to help save the people who desire freedom.

And yet I'm wildly successful and happy. So maybe my acceptance of the golden rule has paid off?

Let's be honest, nobody here is changing anyone's position. Nobody is ok with terrorism... I believe my comment was "kill them all". But some of you guys are just SOOO angry... I hope things get better. I hear the suns coming out soon. Maybe that vitamin D will help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jeff Sessions: Political Correctness Blinds Political Elite to Danger of Jihad

Sen. Jeff Sessions , who was in Brussels over the weekend, appeared on Breitbart News Daily Thursday morning to talk about the terrorist bombings, and what he described as the “fundamental question” of whether Europe has the political will to battle Islamist terrorism.

Sessions agreed with Breitbart News executive chairman and host Stephen K. Bannon that there is a vast gulf between the will of the European people to fight for their security, and that of political elites who prattle about the vital role “political Islam” should play in European life.

“Political correctness is extraordinarily high,” Sessions observed, saying of one European conference he attended, “if the American people heard one of their politicians talking like that, it would be an uproar.  It would be pitchforks out.”

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/24/jeff-sessions-political-correctness-blinds-political-elite-to-danger-of-jihad/

Edited by Papist

This is the kind of nonsense, currently bringing Europe to its knees, that Trump will not tolerate:

BELGIUM: Teacher Gets Visit From Police After Tweeting That Muslim Students Were Celebrating The Brussels Attack

Mol was later interviewed by a Belgian radio station about the incident and received a call from Paul Depla, the Mayor of the town of Breda. Depla told Mol that the police were not sent on his command and personally apologized to Mol, calling the police visit a “terribly stupid action”.

The story once again emphasizes how the issue is not just with a tiny minority of fringe extremists and that support for terrorism is in fact far more widespread amongst Muslim populations.

The fact that authorities are supposedly overwhelmed by the sheer number of terror plots and jihadists in Belgium yet have time to visit a yoga teacher over a tweet within hours is also chilling.

http://shoebat.com/2016/03/24/belgium-teacher-gets-visit-from-police-after-tweeting-that-muslim-students-were-celebrating-the-brussels-attack/