"Deplorable Supporters

Yep, this description does sound like the fools who support Little Hitler Trump... 

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” she said to applause and laughter. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Hilary Clinton, today's NY Times

Her comment was made two days ago. She made a sort of non-apology statement yesterday to the 70+million Americans she was hoping to offend or shame with her speech. Anyone on this planet who thinks she was successful in either her comment, or her non-apology, is living in an alternate universe. Try to keep up.

It was straight out of the Saul Alynsky playbook.

• Like 4

I haven't met anyone in the last couple of days who is actually offended by her statement. It's become a running joke, in fact. "I'm proud to be 'deplorable', how 'bout you?" was heard several times at the local American Legion last night. ;-]

Her statement was made in front of room full of wealthy supporters/donors to reinforce their commitment to feeling superior, in every way, over anyone who doesn't follow the Democrat way of thinking. She didn't win over any 'hearts and minds' that she didn't already have, and it seems she's pushed a lot of independent and undecided voters toward the Trump side.

Nobody likes being talked down to, and that's exactly the way Clinton talks to everyone beyond her donor circle. It's a pathetic indication of how she'll lead this country should it come to that.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:35 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

Yep, this description does sound like the fools who support Little Hitler Trump... 

well said?.... straight out of the Trump handbook for giving everyone else a nickname.  No lie, you come across as being obsessed with the man more than those of us who are openly voting for him.

12 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

well said?.... straight out of the Trump handbook for giving everyone else a nickname.  No lie, you come across as being obsessed with the man more than those of us who are openly voting for him.

He fears him.  Can't stop thinking about how Trump will put an end to all of the liberal idiocy Obama has promoted.  He'd have to go back in the shadows and stay there.  That's why Trump has so much support.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

I hope not! Wasn't Hinkley obsessed with Reagen? Look how that turned out. 

2 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

I think he fears the thought that Trump would shut down the "Taco Trucks" in the Bronx !  :taunt:

• Like 1