Why does the media think Hilary is going to win the debate tonight.

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Not sure he actually answered a single question Both make me cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is a 30 year crooked politician what's there really to dabate think about it lol 

All he really had to do is not look crazy on stage and he did that . He looked presidential .

He showed he could  keep  his cool  I  thought. 

Edited by LJC

I felt he did ok, but I wish he would have pushed harder on the emails. Also when she brought up gun control and he was talking about how many people have died in Chicago it would have been nice to point out that they have some of the toughest gun laws in america. Just to make the point that you can make all the laws you want but criminals don't follows the laws!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

I'm surprised how many liberal media outlets are saying trump won. I didn't watch as I know who I am voting for before this.

I think most people do to. These debates are somewhat irrelevant. This election is about jobs and terror, 2 metrics that do not favor Clinton. The polls reflect this

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chas0218 said:

I'm surprised how many liberal media outlets are saying trump won. I didn't watch as I know who I am voting for before this.

I am not surprised at all, there is no doubt the main stream media pundits and the Hollywood crowd are behind Clinton almost 100%. Their big problem is that average Americans who have to work for a living have a completely different outlook on the way this country should be run.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 3

I watched a portion of the debate and had to change the channel. I think these debates are such a waste of time and money. To me a debate shows absolutely no skill on being a leader. I could care less who has the mental skill to keep their cool and say exactly the right words at the right time to talk about mostly what happened in the past. I care about what they are going to do once in office. And I really don't care how they say it, I just want it to get done.

Some people just don't have the knack at public speaking. But can still actually get it done in reality. Which is all anyone should really care about.

In the end I wish we had two different people up on stage but I do think trump is the best bet this go around. He's got some good points and I hope he can bring those ideas to reality. Once this election is over I think you'll see his demeanor change once he's allowed to get to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we are starting to get numbers now we can see the debate did what it appeared it would do: bolster hillary's support. Trump is now a hair behind her on Florida according to 538. His debate performance was bad, the polls are showing it. An article on CNN or cnbc (can't remember) had him chiding his aides for admitting he did badly. Apparently he had some responses versed to things but nobody knows why he didn't use them. Head in the sand won't win this election. If he repeats that performance in the second and third debates he is absolutely finished.

538postdebate.png

How Reuters "Tweaked" Its Latest Poll (Again) To Show A Clinton Lead

Reuters has taken some heat in recent months for "tweaking" their polling methodology seemingly every time the data reveals "inconvenient" results for Hillary (see our previous posts on the topichere and here).  But the latest Reuters/Ipsos polling "tweak" is truly amazing.  Having run out of options for slyly "tweaking" questions and categories to sway respondents in their preferred direction, Reuters has apparnetly resorted to blatant poll tampering by altering their polling samples to include a disproportionate number of democrats.

In their latest poll, released just two days ago, Reuters found Hillary to have a 6 point lead in a head-to-head contest with Trump.  But, when you dig a little deeper you find that Reuters' polling sample included 44% democrats and only 33% republicans.  Which would be fine, of course, if it had any basis in reality.  But, as The Pew Research Center points out very clearly (see table below), registered democrats represent about 33% of the electorate while republicans are 29%...a modest 4 point gap versus the 11 point advantage in the Reuters sample.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/how-reuters-tweaked-its-latest-poll-show-clinton-lead

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Core said:

As we are starting to get numbers now we can see the debate did what it appeared it would do: bolster hillary's support. Trump is now a hair behind her on Florida according to 538. His debate performance was bad, the polls are showing it. An article on CNN or cnbc (can't remember) had him chiding his aides for admitting he did badly. Apparently he had some responses versed to things but nobody knows why he didn't use them. Head in the sand won't win this election. If he repeats that performance in the second and third debates he is absolutely finished.

538postdebate.png

Didn't do anything trump's only going to get better hildorbeast will loose 

Read that Trump had a total of over 300,000 at his rallies during the month of August along with 1,000's that had to be turned away because of limited space. Hildorbeast had only a total of 12,000 for the month of August.That many was turned away at one of Trumps rallies because the building was full.

So to hear that Hillary is ahead and going to win?? She can't even fill a high school auditorium .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cabinboy said:

Read that Trump had a total of over 300,000 at his rallies during the month of August along with 1,000's that had to be turned away because of limited space. Hildorbeast had only a total of 12,000 for the month of August.That many was turned away at one of Trumps rallies because the building was full.

So to hear that Hillary is ahead and going to win?? She can't even fill a high school auditorium .

And The People That Are Motivated To Go To Here Them Speek  In Person Are The Ones Who Actually Vote !!! There the ones who count not the guy who just sits at home watching on tv . Most people don't vote in this country and who is going to be motivated by the hildorbeast she is no obama. 

There not going oUT of there way to vote for that old hag think about it even the dems don't like her . I think the media is slapping them selfs on the back for nothing there going to get a surprise,   I think lol  all he has to do is be more like other politicians next debate and it will be over for hildorbeast. 

And just get into all her scams and cheeting husband. 

They never talked about that last one .

• Like 1