Who's Voting For Hillary ?

9 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

You're right. She is simply the lesser of two evils.

I use to think the lesser of two evils BUT. Trump is not evil he may say stupid $hit at times but all with good intentions. As the layers are pull back on Hillary's life shows she is Just EVIL:devil::girldevil:. He is looking out for the American People she is looking out for Hillary.

Her mentor:

karl-marx.jpg

• Like 2

Trump is now up by 2.4 percent in the IBD/TIPP national poll, which has been the most accurate since 2004, with an average error of 0.9 percent, 43.1 to 40.7.

However, it also gives 8.5 percent to Johnson and Stein, which is about 6.5 percent too high, plus another 7.7 percent to "others" and "undecided". Still, that's Trump's best performance in IBD to date, so he's obviously peaking at the right time.

Other polls are showing Trump slipping in the last few days. 538 has him at 1/3rd chances to win right now and the way things are moving in some other polls that may be more like 30% tomorrow.

I think people need to brace for impact on this. The odds have been long on Trump the entire election. The numbers just aren't in his favor. Florida is a dead-heat for example, and it is a crucial, absolutely crucial must-win for him.

It's not over, but it doesn't look good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Papist said:

NYT Poll: Trump Pulls Ahead by 4 Points in Florida

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-leads-florida-poll/2016/10/30/id/756038/

Core, you got an up-vote from UpClown. He is clearly hoping the occultist pedophile wins tomorrow. Birds of a feather

And then maybe fearing the end is at hand you might disappear into your doomsday shelter never to be heard from again

1 hour ago, Papist said:

NYT Poll: Trump Pulls Ahead by 4 Points in Florida

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-leads-florida-poll/2016/10/30/id/756038/

Core, you got an up-vote from UpClown. He is clearly hoping the occultist pedophile wins tomorrow. Birds of a feather

I just see a surprising reversal in the past 24-48 hours for trump, not only at 538 but also RCP. He's now down 2.7% or something, vs only 1.5% behind a couple days ago.

Polls are also all over the map. I saw one poll today for Florida maybe or some state he was behind 11 points, but another poll had him tied. This insane wth is going on is why 538 has him as high as they do, otherwise I think 538 would have him losing more significantly, but there is a ton of crazy variance in polls right now so they are hedging their bets.

I can tell you this: A trump victory wouldn't surprise me at this point like it would be silly clowns at huffpo who think he has a 98% chance of losing. But, if my life depended on it I'd say he loses. The only way he wins is if the polls in general are wrong. And they might be, but it's not where the safe money goes.

28 minutes ago, Core said:

I just see a surprising reversal in the past 24-48 hours for trump, not only at 538 but also RCP. He's now down 2.7% or something, vs only 1.5% behind a couple days ago.

Polls are also all over the map. I saw one poll today for Florida maybe or some state he was behind 11 points, but another poll had him tied. This insane wth is going on is why 538 has him as high as they do, otherwise I think 538 would have him losing more significantly, but there is a ton of crazy variance in polls right now so they are hedging their bets.

I can tell you this: A trump victory wouldn't surprise me at this point like it would be silly clowns at huffpo who think he has a 98% chance of losing. But, if my life depended on it I'd say he loses. The only way he wins is if the polls in general are wrong. And they might be, but it's not where the safe money goes.

He as 50 50 chance i think all depends on who comes out to vote .

Polls cant really tell you that. 

1 hour ago, 10point said:

He as 50 50 chance i think all depends on who comes out to vote .

Polls cant really tell you that. 

There are polls that control for that.

There is a lot of misinformation going around, though, and a lot of conflicting information. Early voting is a big variable and people are trying to infer from 2012 behavior what current numbers indicate (e.g. go to drudge right now). It's very easy to cherry pick stuff that confirms desires.

Blacks supporting trump less than obama. Latinos more. Women hate trump. Men hate hillary. etc.

13 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Does anyone really still think hes going to win?? We are going to be ruled by this family for a LONG time. Michelle and Chelsea will each be president someday watch and see

America is a dynasty. The democracy is just a facade. Once hillary wins, we'll have had, going back to the 90's, a guy elected, then another guy, then the first guy's son, then another guy, then the second guy's wife. The odds of this happening in a proper meritocracy are in the hundreds of millions. And yet here we are, and the last one elected will have been under active criminal investigation for selling her office.

People will celebrate tonight when she wins, but they will be celebrating putting another weasel in the oval.

Unfortunately, the republican electorate will have learned nothing from this. Trump was a train wreck we could see from very, very far away, but they nominated him anyway. and this election has gone exactly as the rest of us thought it would.

Edited by Core
  • Like 1

Four Presidential polls of likely voters were released today for Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia, showing Donald Trump with a lead in each state. The Trafalgar Group (TFG), a national political consulting and public relations firm, conducted the polls from November 3rd through November 6th. "We expect Trump to have an overwhelming victory in Georgia, an outside the margin of error win in Florida, as well as close wins in Pennsylvania and Michigan."

http://us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7

America is a dynasty. The democracy is just a facade. Once hillary wins, we'll have had, going back to the 90's, a guy elected, then another guy, then the first guy's son, then another guy, then the second guy's wife. The odds of this happening in a proper meritocracy are in the hundreds of millions. And yet here we are, and the last one elected will have been under active criminal investigation for selling her office.

People will celebrate tonight when she wins, but they will be celebrating putting another weasel in the oval.

Unfortunately, the republican electorate will have learned nothing from this. Trump was a train wreck we could see from very, very far away, but they nominated him anyway. and this election has gone exactly as the rest of us thought it would.

I almost think that had the word "Mexico" never come out of his mouth he'd win this election going away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I almost think that had the word "Mexico" never come out of his mouth he'd win this election going away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of unfortunate things came out of his mouth. Like the wall stuff for example. I like the wall. But, why make Mexico pay for it? That just pisses people off. What was the point of that? It's vindictive, really, and all it does is alienate.

7 minutes ago, Core said:

Lots of unfortunate things came out of his mouth. Like the wall stuff for example. I like the wall. But, why make Mexico pay for it? That just pisses people off. What was the point of that? It's vindictive, really, and all it does is alienate.

I don't see it that way. Why shouldn't they pay for it? if they controlled their boarder we wouldn't have such a large problem. It would be very easy to do. impose a transaction fee on all financial transactions, wire transfers, money grams and such. There is a boat load of money that goes back every day. That would be a good place to start for funding. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Core said:

Yea, true why do we need mexicos help to build anything .  Im sure there is, money to build a wall it will pay for it self by keeping most of the  illegals out which costs this country millions