What will this buck score

nodeerhere

7 hours ago, nodeerhere said:

WOW...........225 is a HUGE buck.  That IS dressed right?

7 hours ago, nodeerhere said:

Sorry to restart this post but guy down the block just sent me this pic from trail cam. Figured I'd share it since it is the same buck.

image.png

It barely looks like the same buck.......looks smaller in the trail cam pic.

• Like 1

Grampy i myself have prob only taken 3 over 200 lbs. but between my friends and I we get at least one or more a yr. we are up on Lake Ontario border. Flat and lots of corn. But the corn is great and not so great at the same time. Once they know they are being hunted u don't see them again. They live in the corn.

• 1 month later...

That's a great buck no doubt but quite a few deductions on that rack I would be surprised if he scored what you say,, you should have it scored by someone other than yourself,, I've had two done and I'm not on board... 

That said it's a real nice deer JMO :) 

Edited by Bowshotmuzzleloader
Why not

17 minutes ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

That's a great buck no doubt but quite a few deductions on that rack I would be surprised if he scored what you say,, you should have it scored by someone other than yourself,, I've had two done and I'm not on board... 

That said it's a real nice deer JMO :) 

I had him scored by a professional. That's what his measurements are. I had to have him scored so he can go in the books. The pro came up with them numbers.