Decoy's

Doewhacker

I  have good luck with Miss Bobblehead... The movement from a light breeze seems to make a difference...

I also carry a couple of Sceery inflatables...They look kind of chintzy when closly inspected, but look remarkably authentic from a distance of a few yards... I prefer head down feeder decoys...The head up type seem more likely to spook birds.. I have had less gobblers spook from the dekes since I switched to the head down type...

I  have good luck with Miss Bobblehead...

Instead of spending money to buy one, maybe we should just dress up a few of the forum members here in feathers and their nodding in agreement with the right-wing political threads of late would give us the bobblehead motion.  Just a thought.  LOL

Fair enough.  At least the left-wing turkeys heads just bobble, be it to the left.  The right-wing turkeys also have a weird yelp, which sounds something like " the sky is falling", "the sky is falling".  Probably doesn't help bring the real turkeys in.

Steve.. You were the one who introduced politics into the turkey hunting forum...

I only responded because you  started it..  I really ...  (( YAWN ))... don't care to discuss it anymore..

I have no problem with people discussing politics, but that is not why I frequent these forums..

It ain't no FUN for me , although I realize that some folks THRIVE on such stuff...

I guess if you don't read many of my posts you haven't realized that I like to put some humor into many of my posts and take things way LESS seriously than many of the others here.  That is all I tried to do here. Surely not making it a political thread, only making fun of them.

steve863, what kind of decoy do you use?

Let me guess a blow up doll of some kind?  lol

Hey that might actually be a good way to get our wives or girlfriends to give us a little more affection.  Maybe they will feel sorry for us when they see the blow up doll and realize that we maybe aren't getting enough of something?  LOL  We could keep dreaming I guess.

• 1 month later...

Hey that might actually be a good way to get our wives or  girlfriends to give us a little more affection.  Maybe they will feel  sorry for us when they see the blow up doll and realize that we maybe  aren't getting enough of something?  LOL  We could keep dreaming I  guess.

I would think your wife or girl friend might say ..."Thank God for small favors" :):D