anyone buying a new cam

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2017 at 3:17 AM, LET EM GROW said:

Heard the muddy cams all leaked water through when it rained

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Leak was an understatement. I poured water out of the first two I bought. They held back water worse than the Titanic.

Eventually got replacements that didn't leak and one works solid, but the case is fading to purple in less than 5 mos. The second has an out of focus or cross-threaded lens so pics are blurry, and the third eats batteries. I cut my losses dealing with them and run these cams on junk sets. Trying to get to customer service was a nightmare and I had direct lines to their dealer account manager...

Cudde's mesh network is nothing new. BEC did this 10+ years ago and offers it to this day. What is to be seen is whether Cudde can make this work at the pricepoint they are offering. I really want it to work, but I have doubts based on Cudde's run the past 5-10 years.

• Like 2

Phade have you test the strike force   pro ? I've been very impressed so far with it .
Steve

I have tested it. Sold a pile of them the past week.

Best of luck with your cam endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I just grabbed a 2 pack of Stealthcam P12's online shipped to my door for $76. Figured I'd try they out.

I'm also keeping an eye out for a deal on a Spypoint Link Evo. It's a cell cam with some awesome features.

17 minutes ago, sethf11 said:

I just grabbed a 2 pack of Stealthcam P12's online shipped to my door for $76. Figured I'd try they out.

I'm also keeping an eye out for a deal on a Spypoint Link Evo. It's a cell cam with some awesome features.

I have three P12 very reliable. I little blurry but overall I'm happy for the price I paid. 

I have three P12 very reliable. I little blurry but overall I'm happy for the price I paid. 

I have a few of the Wildgame Axe 5's. Gotta be better than those I imagine. They are good for the price though too.

I just got a Spartan Go Cam and I'm very happy with it. It's great to be able to receive pics on my phone in real time. This is going to be a great tool during the rut. I'll be hanging this cam in my favorite tree early in the season and I won't have to spread any scent in the area to check my cam.

• Like 1