Tonights MLB's Home Run Derby

Water Rat

Ya Betts Believe! Moves to CF and throws a seed! Best fielder in MLB period.

Betts leads the majors with 17 defensive runs saved this season and 49 runs saved over the past two seasons. In 2017, Betts has nearly twice as many defensive runs saved as the right fielder with the next most; Jason Heyward of the Chicago Cubs ranks second with nine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He won MVP with his team 21 games out !! 

I'm a Texas fan so trust there is no favoritism towards Trout, but he is legit 

I was talking defense. Yes, Trout is the best MLB player right now. Although I thought Betts deserved MVP last year considering he put up those numbers in a pennant race.

13 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

His pitcher wasn't waiting for balls to land before throwing next pitch.

interesting. I like enforcing the rules, but also that there is no skin in the game for these guys here. Except maybe endorsement deals or something. 

• 2 years later...
On 7/11/2017 at 9:53 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Right pitchers will adjust. The great hitters adjust back. I remember Bogarts hit like 230 his 2nd full year but then readjusted back and hitting 300+ 2 years in a row.

Judge is great on offense right now. He's not a gold glover. Betts may be the best right fielder EVER metrics continue to show.

I think Judge is built too big to have a long successful career. Injuries and/or slumps are coming.

BIZ PREDICTION OF JULY 2017 IN THE MIDST OF THE HISTORIC AARON JUDGE SEASON. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? INJURIES IN 2018, 2019, 2020!

Lol it's not even April and your trolling Yankees hate because your Sox are going to blow this year to an ungodly amount. 

You better win it this year. Sox are dunZo, astros in a scandal. Indians dunzo. Can the yanks get it an easier road to the WS?

Sox will be back in 2021 contending. I got faith in the GM. Look what he did in Tampa

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You better win it this year. Sox are dunZo, astros in a scandal. Indians dunzo. Can the yanks get it an easier road to the WS?

Sox will be back in 2021 contending. I got faith in the GM. Look what he did in Tampa

Wouldnt say it's looking like that at all. Yanks have 3/4 of their best players on the DL already.  Looks like a KC/Tampa Bay year to me.  

Wouldnt say it's looking like that at all. Yanks have 3/4 of their best players on the DL already.  Looks like a KC/Tampa Bay year to me.  

Next man up! Like last year.

Royals stink !

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Next man up! Like last year.

Royals stink !

Lol. Yeah just meant not a perennial power team year.  I think the Astros are gonna drop a lot. No Cole, Verlander and greinke another year older. All the BS with the scandals. National league looking better again this year. 

Lol. Yeah just meant not a perennial power team year.  I think the Astros are gonna drop a lot. No Cole, Verlander and greinke another year older. All the BS with the scandals. National league looking better again this year. 

Astros will go to WS if yankees don’t get a new trainer and medical staff

• Like 1

Subway World Series....book it

Idk if Yanks have the pitching to make a WS. They will need to get some starters at the deadline. Mets definitely do if they can get into the playoffs

Idk if Yanks have the pitching to make a WS. They will need to get some starters at the deadline. Mets definitely do if they can get into the playoffs

Do you purport that the Mets are more suited to make the WS than the Yankees?

Do you purport that the Mets are more suited to make the WS than the Yankees?

Nope. I’m saying If they both get into playoffs, then they are assuming healthy. STARTING Pitching always wins out

23 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He wasn’t as big as Judge. Most successful that big is maybe Richie Sexson?

And they were all 1B or DH.  Less wear and tear on the body at those positions.

• Like 1